• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- THE Play-In Game!

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Get one in Boston (preferably Game 1) and the media will have a conniption like they did when the Hawks beat the Knicks in Game 1.

.That would be so funny.  It would give those national announcers and analysts a see-wee-us case of on set di-a-wee-ah

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I will say we took the grind to Miami, we didn't let them punk us with physicality.

Just like Trae said.

Just now, bleachkit said:

Hawks were 10-41 (24.4%) from three and 16-27 (59.3%) from the line. Those numbers would nearly always spell a loss. 

#WeMove! 

• Like 4

Capela was great tonight but the one play that drove me insane was when Lowry was on him in the post and he kicked out to Trae for the 30 footer.

other than that CC was great and deserves a ton of credit and respect as a key player in this game. When he plays like that it’s hard to imagine trading him.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, terrell said:

JJ with 10/7/7/3 in 14 min...

Cant wait to see his growth next season..

10pts

7 boards

3 assists

3 steals..

But still.. Excellent min from him..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of people thinking Boston gonna cruise. Atlanta could win this series. 

People will see 3-0 season series for the celtics.  BUT, the last game was a bench game so throw that one out.  And Bogi didn't play in either of the first 2.  Bey wasn't here for the first game.  So it's not like the same team will be playing in the PO that they faced during the year.  

I will say, Boston was +14 in the first game on 3ptFGM and +10 in the second game.  Hard to win like that.  Hawks need Bogi, Bey, and Trae to actually MAKE some of their 3pt shots.  

• Like 4