• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Bullshit.  All fans don't eat their own and treat them like garbage for not playing well. That's a specialty for the Squawk and some of it's "best" fans.  

BS.. lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

This is worse than Game 1. At least the 2nd half of Game 1 gave me some hope. Maybe playing in ATL will give these guys a lift.

Atlanta will feel like a Celtics Home game.  All the Terrells will be out in force.

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

We were close, then a barrage of 3pt shots by the Cs, compounded by the Hawks not hitting diddly squat.

There's no margin for error against Boston. The Hawks defense isn't good enough to hold when the offense stalls. The Hawks seem to miss every big shot that could swing the game in their favor. 

• Like 1

@terrell

BS between you and few others, I never seen so much hate from yall.  I swear that you are fans of another team.  We all knew that we were overmatched by them in this series and we got too much line-up issues.  I think they need this series to understand if we going to try to get that level of them, Bucks and other teams that team need to get their stuff together including Trae.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

From a basketball point of view, I feel for these guys (they are millionaires).  Its really dawned on them how bad this team really is and they really tried to win tonight but just don't have the right schemes to handle Boston.  I don't believe its lack of talent. 

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

There's no margin for error against Boston. The Hawks defense isn't good enough to hold when the offense stalls. The Hawks seem to miss every big shot that could swing the game in their favor. 

Bey missed a big shot that could've cut it under 10 points.

• Like 1