• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Sothron said:

There is a third team we're talking to and its not the third team to make a Capela trade in order to make a Siakam/KAT trade. I don't know who the team is so please don't ask. 

Weekly reminder Jaylen Brown still hasn't signed his extension.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I have been told we've basically made our final offer to the Raps. Team is frustrated with Raps FO and their borderline insane demands for a trade return. 

Team is still talking with Minnesota about KAT. Waiting for Sept although a trade could be announced now and just have it become official later if the two sides agree to a deal. 

There is a third team we're talking to and its not the third team to make a Capela trade in order to make a Siakam/KAT trade. I don't know who the team is so please don't ask. 

The leaks recently about teams being frustrated with Toronto's FO are legit. They almost never make trades and yet eat up a lot of time wasting other team's times with trade proposals. 

Bye, Toronto.  Hunter, Capela, and Bufkin for a rental?  Nope… Javale is negative value.  Dallas is getting off way too easy.  They should be sending the pick or prospect— not us.

• Like 2

Just now, TwolvesFan77 said:

I figured ATL have moved on from the KAT talks at this point.  

I don't think so i think their just stalling for time as the pieces that Wolves would want probably aren't available til september.   I think Siakam is the 1st option for the FO and if Toronto doesn't move him after the effort we put in. Then we will go all hands on deck for KAT or Brown from that point on until september when more pieces we have come available to move.

56 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The leaks recently about teams being frustrated with Toronto's FO are legit. They almost never make trades and yet eat up a lot of time wasting other team's times with trade proposals. 

So who’s the 3rd….shit never mind 

Edited by JTB
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

I already told all y’all. Draymond Green to Hawks confirmed. Trae and Dray negotiated the deal after recording his podcast. 

Nah we passed on him in 2012 after several workouts for a reason, he’s insecure..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1