• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Hawkish said:

I understand.  The theory of KAT’s offensive skillset could fit.  His pending $50+M salary for a non-leader, generally soft player does not.

With this new CBA and salary cap, EVERY decent player is going to be making this.  Siakam is already making 37 million and is a UFA next season, what do you think he's going to get paid?  I guarantee it will be close to 50 million, if not more.

KAT is a way better fit, stretches the D, a legit big who can rebound, post up, and shoot lights out.  Trading for Siakam ensures we are playing small ball and will be a horrible shooting/spacing team.  

Pretty much every player is considered soft before they win a championship.  KAT is no different.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, timebomb said:

You’re just negative about everything. I’ve thought hard about just ignoring you because of it. It’s not a stab in the back to be brought up in trade talks when you’re a professional athlete.  That’s the business. I bet Pascal isn’t crying his name is being talked about he still wants to be Toronto right?

If the player agrees then no problem but if the player thought he was part of a core group of players to lead the team then there will be hard feelings toward that team.  Just ask Trae Young if it felt good being mentioned as a trade option.

3 hours ago, TwolvesFan77 said:

Is there still KAT to ATL steam?  It’s been quiet in MNs end for most of the off-season other than saying they are going to run it back.  

@NBASupes @thecampster

Wassup Soth! 😃 Twolves fan.. limited posts yet knows us like family..

What upppp Soth! 😃 

• Haha 3

Raptors ‘high’ on Hawks rookie Kobe Bufkin

“Griffin is a definite talent and Hunter led Virginia to an NCAA title and is under contract at a reasonable rate for a while,” Wolstat continued. “But one would think the Raptors want rookie guard Kobe Bufkin, who recently became trade eligible.”

According to Wolstat, the Raptors “strongly considered” Bufkin with the No. 13 overall pick but went with wing Gradey d*ck instead.

But Toronto “remains high” on the former Michigan Wolverine, Bufkin.

Hunter, Bufkin, etc.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hunter led Virginia to an NCAA title a

More like he was the 3rd best player on that team.  Kyle Guy and Ty Jerome were both better than him that run.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Raptors ‘high’ on Hawks rookie Kobe Bufkin

“Griffin is a definite talent and Hunter led Virginia to an NCAA title and is under contract at a reasonable rate for a while,” Wolstat continued. “But one would think the Raptors want rookie guard Kobe Bufkin, who recently became trade eligible.”

According to Wolstat, the Raptors “strongly considered” Bufkin with the No. 13 overall pick but went with wing Gradey d*ck instead.

But Toronto “remains high” on the former Michigan Wolverine, Bufkin.

Hunter, Bufkin, etc.

Yeah, I can see the want for Bufkin.

They will have a core that consists of Gadey d*ck, OG, and Barnes.   You throw Bufkin in their and your future Raptors are young and Hungry. 

Like I said, for the rental of Siakam:   Hunter, Bufkin and Mills and a first is palatable.   No way do they get AJ. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shakes said:

More like he was the 3rd best player on that team.  Kyle Guy and Ty Jerome were both better than him that run.

See this is how the Mavs get to be on TV. Folks like shakes who take the obvious 2 (cough cough) other guys.. :ph34r:, but not the main man Hunter. Say what you want about him in the NBA this far but he carried that Virginia team on his back boy.

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

See this is how the Mavs get to be on TV. Folks like shakes who take the obvious 2 (cough cough) other guys.. :ph34r:, but not the main man Hunter. Say what you want about him in the NBA this far but he carried that Virginia team on his back boy.

ignoring the racial overtones of your post, let's look at the actual facts: 

Who won F4 MOP?  I'll let you answer that.

Championship game:  

Hunter:  27pts (8/16), 9 boards, 1 assist, 1 steal, 4 TO

Guy:  24 pts (8/15), 3 boards, 1 steal, 1 TO, 0 assists

Jerome:  16 pts (6/16), 6 boards, 8 assists, 1 steal, 1 TO

F4:

Hunter:  14 pts (7/11), 5 boards, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 2 TO

Guy:  15 pts (5/11), 3 boards, 4 assists, 1 TO

Jerome:  21 pts (8/16), 9 boards, 6 assists, 1 block, 2 TO

Elite 8:

Hunter:  10 pts (4/10), 5 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 TO

Guy:  25pts (8/19), 10 boards, 1 steal, 2 TO

Jerome:  24 pts (7/18), 5 boards, 7 assists, 1 TO

Sweet 16: 

Hunter:  11 pts (4/13), 4 boards, 1 assist, 1 TO

Guy:  10 pts, (4/15), 4 board, 1 assist, 2 TO

Jerome:  13 (5/12), 6 boards, 6 assists, 2 steals, 2 TO

Sorry supreme Homer, but facts is facts.