• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

On 5/17/2024 at 4:18 PM, KB21 said:

You don’t have to hammer someone’s d*ck into the ground

:mellow:FYI, it’s 11:15 pm and I’m squawking from my bed 🛌.. $hit ain’t right I tell ya! 

It’s like when they promised it was an R rated but turned out a XXX. :batman: 

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2024 at 5:54 PM, Sothron said:

Could we get back to discussing the Hawks? The Falcons wasted their #8 pick on a bum that will be almost 30 when he finally gets a chance to play. There's a forum to discuss how terrible of a draft pick it was. 

And he compared him to Warren Moon 🌙 

wtfff 🤬 get ya boy Sothie! :boxing:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

To somebody who witnessed the Moon run n shoot live every game in Houston that’s insulting. 

Funny I hated their guts and live in the Bay 😂 

I love Warren Moon. He had so many NFL years robbed because, let's be honest, racist white guys couldn't see past his color and see the incredible skills he had as a QB.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

image.gif

Whatchu mean, jdf?  It's not my fault I took the batteries outta the remote and couldn't change the channel .... for an hour or two. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Whatchu mean, jdf?  It's not my fault I took the batteries outta the remote and couldn't change the channel .... for an hour or two. 

An hour or two? Who are you kidding?!

• Haha 3

From what I'm hearing, some might want to familiarize themselves with Matas Buzelis.  His name is being mentioned by some people in the know I trust.  I don't think it would be over Sarr, but if they were to move down a spot, Buzelis may be ahead of Risacher on their board.  

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

From what I'm hearing, some might want to familiarize themselves with Matas Buzelis.  His name is being mentioned by some people in the know I trust.  I don't think it would be over Sarr, but if they were to move down a spot, Buzelis may be ahead of Risacher on their board.  

I can see the Hawks doing that, ugh Yea I can see that too clearly now (unless the Wiz give us '25 1st for this and not Kuzma)

7 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I can see the Hawks doing that, ugh Yea I can see that too clearly now (unless the Wiz give us '25 1st for this and not Kuzma)

Mayhaps the Hawks are finally playing the game of thrones?

Building up a guy to trade down, get value,but still get their guy?  We shall see ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Building up a guy to trade down, get value,but still get their guy?  We shall see ...

I'm not saying it will be him over Sarr.  I'm saying that Buzelis is in the mix.  

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'm saying that Buzelis is in the mix.  

He was my guy if we stood at 10th but then I saw he had climbed to like 5th overall.

He is in my top 4.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

We talking about the Hawks lol