• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well you keep talk about race I already said purple black white I don’t care.

Actually, we were talking about Trae. Nice deflection. 

Edited by bleachkit

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Wrong about what exactly? I didn't say we are trading Trae. I just said it feels like it's within the realm of possibly. 

It definitely is.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Seriously though.  Insiders...it is time.  There has to be some scuttle on the trade front. Possibilities.....something.  Or are nuggets not allowed anymore? That's a serious question..not trolling...

IMB_20210505103655_dYad.gif

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Sign of the times

I love that album 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Seriously though.  Insiders...it is time.  There has to be some scuttle on the trade front. Possibilities.....something.  Or are nuggets not allowed anymore? That's a serious question..not trolling...

I love that album 

right now, we don't need any updates.  After the draft, the information will be a lot more reliable.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, warcore said:

Anybody have a clue what OO means by 'Long live the guys'?

I do.

He was in Italy for the last week. He's probably heading back home.

Spoiler

I just made all of that up :laugh1:.  How are we to know what it means. 😁

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, marco102 said:

So are aliens. 

I been saying this for literal months .... :alien:

Outsiders meeting tonite.  We owe the proletariat an update.  Time to usurp authority from the Insiders

Viva la revolution!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, deester11 said:

I love that album 

They can't say anything, they might get in trouble with their sources but hopefully we can get expansion up in here in a few months.  Just be patient.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It would stand to reason that a major trade would be completed before the draft so they know what direction they are going in, unless they have settled on someone regardless of what happens with Trae/Murray. 

That was the point. Surely theres a "plan?"

IMG_5801.gif

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, warcore said:

sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend - don't fall for it @Spud2nique he's just trying to get back with you one more night. 

No means no. :hmmmph: I’m not even wiggling a shoulder to woo him and I’ll tell ya, that gets anyone and everyone. I will my shoulder it’s like Joey in Friends how u doin! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I been saying this for literal months .... :alien:

Outsiders meeting tonite.  We owe the proletariat an update.  Time to usurp authority from the Insiders

Viva la revolution!!!  

Les+Mis1.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, warcore said:

In New Mexico, everyone roots for the Dodgers because their minor league team was here in the 80s.

That’s lame 😒 I actually went to Puerta Vallarta right a few years back and everyone had Braves gear. I thought they would be Dodgers, Pads or even Astros fans. They could have just been a bunch of bandwagon Mexicans 😆 it was after 2021, oh man might have been 2022 😆.

47 minutes ago, warcore said:

In New Mexico, everyone roots for the Dodgers because their minor league team was here in the 80s.

That’s lame 😒 I actually went to Puerta Vallarta right a few years back and everyone had Braves gear. I thought they would be Dodgers, Pads or even Astros fans. They could have just been a bunch of bandwagon Mexicans 😆 it was after 2021, oh man might have been 2022 😆.