• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

People also need to explain why the resslers would choose to forgo the money Trae makes for them in favor of what any of these non-stars in the '24 draft bring them.

If they planned to sell the team maybe they promised to Trae they’d trade him before the sale.

i don’t know I know Landry isn’t dumb but that doesn’t mean his hands aren’t forced at times.

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

If they planned to sell the team maybe they promised to Trae they’d trade him before the sale.

i don’t know I know Landry isn’t dumb but that doesn’t mean his hands aren’t forced at times.

Why tho?  Player movement is independent of ownership changes.  Meaning, he could force a trade regardless of all that.  There's no need to promise to move him before that.  Not arguing with you, I realize you're just tossing scenarios out. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

At least take a look at the trade before writing us off. Maybe there's a team willing to move heaven and earth to get Trae. 

I’m bias…there is no good trade for Trae.

image.gif.26b0610f2c03875aec793fc1e9818839.gif

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Which team in the NBA can trade for Trae to make them an NBA champ???     No one.  

He ain’t going to the Lakers.    Lebron has to have the ball in his hands and Trae doesn’t play off the ball.  

Trae will be in Atl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JTB said:

What person is trying to buy the Hawks sans Trae? Lol. 

ETA: Yes I understand the Financials behind buying a team. Selling AFTER you trade away the only money maker on the team is selling from a worse position(which TBF is how this FO/ownership operates....) 

Edited by Afro
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

If anyone is wondering, I've always been a sucker for shoulder shit. I better stay away from the Bay. 

I fell in love over the shoulder lean. Ya, I’d highly recommend it and if you got a sweet tooth for the JLo type…s… :eyebrow:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Tidbits only:

There's two real trade offers for Trae the team is considering. I'm not talking about the crap from bleacher report or random realgm trade offers.

There's five teams interested in trading for the #1 pick.

There's five teams interested in Capela and I think he's gone.

There's six teams interested in Murray. I think he's gone.

There's four teams interested in Hunter. I think he's likely to be gone.

AJ is being used as a sweetener option in some offers we are sending to teams on our end.

When I say teams are interested I mean real, actual trade talks not random media driven narratives.

I can’t think of any potential legit Trae trade unless it involves SA giving the Hawks their picks back plus some.  Trading a Trae for FRPs doesn’t help because the team he goes to will be better and in the playoffs.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Tidbits only:

There's two real trade offers for Trae the team is considering. I'm not talking about the crap from bleacher report or random realgm trade offers.

AJ is being used as a sweetener option in some offers we are sending to teams on our end.

When I say teams are interested I mean real, actual trade talks not random media driven narratives.

Can you say if in your opinion offers are better than the trade deadline crap offers?

51 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My inside/outsider told me this:

Paul George opting out, looking for a MAX deal

Hawks sign and trade for P, ( 4 yrs / 221 M ) sending Murray and Capela + filler to the Clippers.  Filler more than likely AJ Griffin

Hawks also take Sarr @ #1, but dangle him on night 1, just in case someone throws them an offer they shouldn't refuse

image.thumb.png.6377f9ebcfe9110c6248b4e8d075e880.png

Hawks lineup

PG - Trae

F - Hunter

F - George

F - Johnson

F/C - Sarr ( or Okongwu ) . . . with the non-starter being 6th man

I like it on paper 📝 but PG13 never stays healthy bro.

• Like 2

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Tidbits only:

Are these trades that improve us or are we giving people for lesser contracts and picks?

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

People also need to explain why the resslers would choose to forgo the money Trae makes for them in favor of what any of these non-stars in the '24 draft bring them.

I would think first and foremost Trae's strong relationship with the Ressler's would keep him here. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dnice said:

72 hawks on nba tv at 6 vs Lakers coming on soon. They're on the bad side of a blow out, but in case anyone wants to check in.

I caught the 2nd half of this game as I came home from work.

I didn't know that the Hawks were the last team that great Laker team beat on their 33 game win streak.

Pistol and Lou Hudson barely shot the ball in the 2nd half.  All I saw were numerous Laker players, including Jerry West, knocking down shots . . . and Wilt getting about 3 - 4 blocks.

• Like 1