• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

LOL you do realize that no...no it doesn't meant I was agreeing with you right?  Bad look in a comment where you're claiming someone else could be dumb 🙂

You do realize the same can be said for this comment. 🤣

No, no it doesn't means you agree.

Yes, yes it does means I was agreeing with you.

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Man I liked Demarrr... 😔

Same. I liked those UC teams and was happy Hawks drafted him. Money from the corner. Too bad about his accident, not too far off from the Dany Heatley accident IIRC. Dark times for Atlanta fandom. 

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Only A.I. would use this word combination..

CampGPT strikes again. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, ShooterSays said:

Last week it felt overwhelmingly like Clingan was going to be the pick. 

Now it feels that way for Risacher.

Can we get one more swing for Sarr???

Tomorrow is the Sarr swing.  But brace yourself for Wednesday morning, the final swing is for Zach Edey at #1

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Here are three things I think could happen. 

I have no clue with the draft. They are all over the place right now at least what they are sharing around the NBA. Privately, it might be completely locked in but that's not what's being said. 

1. Dre could be traded for salary reasons like JC last year. Dre has tremendously more value on the open market than JC had and it's not even close. The issue is, getting good value back isn't likely an option. 

2. The Capela trade will likely be a win for us. Teams need a true center bad and I've heard some really could offers for him. 

3. The Murray trade will be massive. Teams are dying for him and I think we will see a blockbuster deal. 

The draft, Trae, and OO have been moved from locks to likely to stay. 

Dre has joined Garrison, Capela, and Murray and likely to go. 

A.J. Griffin has gone up to lock to come back. It doesn't seem like he will be moved. 

I still haven't heard Bogi named mentioned for trades or JJ's so they will remain in the locked category.

From what I was just told, Trae has told he wants to play for a potential contender and would love to stay if that's here but he wants major changes from what I've been told. This includes spending the LT and not being cheap. 

The Hawks are looking in every direction, to tank or remodel the house. They are listening to most things at this time. I wouldn't say this is unique, since Landry been here, this has been what they have been doing. 

I’m not mad at Trae!

This is disappointing as a whole I must admit. If they trade Hunter for salary reasons it’s going to be hard to keep Trae long term .

lots of red flags in this update if any of it comes true.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m not mad at Trae!

This is disappointing as a whole I must admit. If they trade Hunter for salary reasons it’s going to be hard to keep Trae long term .

lots of red flags in this update if any of it comes true.

the only deal that comes to mind that helps us salary-wise without losing much is something along the lines of Hunter to Detroit for Quentin Grimes and some future protected pick.  That still gives us a 3&D wing player on a lower salary and that expires this year.  Grimes is smaller than Hunter, but serviceable and someone we reportedly liked last year before he was dealt from NY. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

At least this draft has intrigue at #1 and beyond, we have some entertainment/ hope/ worry/ anticipation leading up to it.  The most excitement we’ve had in some time was the AJ buzzer-beater week eons ago.

some say excitement. I call it torture...lol

• Like 1