• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

39 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Sarr and Knecht 🙏

Knecht at 23 will be NBA ready day 1. Trae was at his best with the spacing of Huerter and Bogi next to him on the wings. And don’t forget -

IMG_9708.thumb.jpeg.7431ae68f67c43fd7264f07be80c1ee6.jpeg

Trae / Bogi / Knecht / JJ / OO

Bufkin / AJ / Hunter / Mo G / Sarr

Resign Bey

Trae Bogi not gonna work defensively...

That Team is small as hell too....

Looks like a play-in team if that....

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Right now, Sarr, Risacheer ( I know I butchered his name, I'm tired) and Clingan are the leading candidates. I feel it is going to be between the top two French guys if we keep the pick.

If Risacher is legitimately 6'10, I could see why they would be intrigued with how he might fit next to Trae and Jalen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

If Risacher is legitimately 6'10, I could see why they would be intrigued with how he might fit next to Trae and Jalen. 

Dre has to be moved if we go that route.. Cant pay that much for another bench player...

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Right now, Sarr, Risacheer ( I know I butchered his name, I'm tired) and Clingan are the leading candidates. I feel it is going to be between the top two French guys if we keep the pick.

:Nique: Thats perfect.  You from France too, soth? 

13 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

I think Sarr is more 4 than 5 too, but Al Horford has done alright for himself.

Horford has never been anything other than a 5. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae Bogi not gonna work defensively...

That Team is small as hell too....

Looks like a play-in team if that....

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

6'-1", 6'-5", 6'-6".....and where's the size and defense?

ECF with a Trae / Bogi / Huerter backcourt but y’all go on…

Sarr in that scenario will greatly improve our D. And we’d still have Hunter who’d be giving you 30+ mins a night for defense. But you’d have great shooting on the court at all times with Knecht or Bogi. Trae always has an elite shooter next to him. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Riacher pick is a preference on which problem you want to take care of. That’s my problem with the pick, I prefer to take care of the big man positions and get bigger rather before addressing the wing needs but that’s just me.

its not a wrong move to draft Riacher over Sarr just depends on preference. I have my reasons on why I’d rather address our big man issue over the wing issue .

he’s definitely a better fit with Trae than Sarr offensively today but we’d still have a ton of big man defensive issues that I believe are harder to overcome.

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

ECF with a Trae / Bogi / Huerter backcourt but y’all go on…

Sarr in that scenario will greatly improve our D. And we’d still have Hunter who’d be giving you 30+ mins a night for defense. But you’d have great shooting on the court at all times with Knecht or Bogi. Trae always has an elite shooter next to him. 

Draft Sarr at #1 then trade to get back in the top 8 to take Knecht.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Draft Sarr at #1 then trade to get back in the top 8 to take Knecht.

Yup that’s where I’m at. You get the best defender in the draft and probably the best offensive player (also most NBA ready). Both near perfect fits next to Trae.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Riacher pick is a preference on which problem you want to take care of. That’s my problem with the pick, I prefer to take care of the big man positions and get bigger rather before addressing the wing needs but that’s just me.

its not a wrong move to draft Riacher over Sarr just depends on preference. I have my reasons on why I’d rather address our big man issue over the wing issue .

he’s definitely a better fit with Trae than Sarr offensively today but we’d still have a ton of big man defensive issues that I believe are harder to overcome.

I don't know if Clingan will be comparable to Gobert defensively, but one would hope he isn't offensively.  Watching the game right now and I continue to be stunned by Gobert's lack of touch around the rim.

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I don't know if Clingan will be comparable to Gobert defensively, but one would hope he isn't offensively.  Watching the game right now and I continue to be stunned by Gobert's lack of touch around the rim.

I would prefer a big who can switch and defend in space.

So it’s situations like this where Sarr is the best big to get in this draft for that situation but honestly …wolves left Rudy on an island with a perimeter star. That’s a strategic issue.

should have Rudy been on the floor at the end? Maybe , maybe not but I get it…however there’s ways to of course not allow this.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

So it’s situations like this where Sarr is the best big to get in this draft for that situation but honestly …wolves left Rudy on an island with a perimeter star. That’s a strategic issue.

should have Rudy been on the floor at the end? Maybe , maybe not but I get it…however there’s ways to of course not allow this.

Hell no he shouldn't of been on the floor... lol

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Drop only big exposed.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Drop only big exposed.  

You don’t leave your center on an island. They should have blitzed Luka . It wasn’t a good strategy 

• Like 3

@KB21

just curious of your thoughts…if that was Sarr vs Luka instead of Gobert vs Luka on that final shot…what’s the outcome from your prospective?

Edited by JTB