• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

12 hours ago, deester11 said:

This Clingan shyt got Sheldon Williams vibes all over it.

I don't know how anyone can say this. Clingan is legit good. 

We are talking about a player with the mix of Divac, Mason Plumlee, Clint Capela, with shades of Noah and D. Sabonis. Not to mention, going to an optimal situation with Trae plus under Quin. 

Sheldon was an instant bust like Sarr would be for us. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have to add that if you doubt our FO at least give some credence to what Quin wants on his roster. He's a genius, literally, and he has developed players into superstars if they had the chops. If he is really high on any player it is enough for me, frankly, as a die hard fan that he knows what the hell he is doing.

Quinn..benefit of the doubt.  Ressler looms large.  I'm not giving Quinn genius status until this all washes out. Onsi..perhaps, but the rest of the Insane Clown Posse of basketball..? Hell nah...

IMG_5116.gif

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know how anyone can say this. Clingan is legit good. 

We are talking about a player with the mix of Divac, Mason Plumlee, Clint Capela, with shades of Noah and D. Sabonis. Not to mention, going to an optimal situation with Trae plus under Quin. 

Sheldon was an instant bust like Sarr would be for us. 

Supes..I'm not interested in Clingan at one. For a few reasons. I am overly critical of him AT ONE.  The Sheldon reference had more to do with that moronic notion that the Hawks let the entire world know they wanted him instead of maneuvering and letting the draft work for them.  It was dumb. If the Hawks do the same...sorry..TO ME it's dumb. Nothing about Clingan.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Supes..I'm not interested in Clingan at one. For a few reasons. I am overly critical of him AT ONE.  The Sheldon reference had more to do with that moronic notion that the Hawks let the entire world know they wanted him instead of maneuvering and letting the draft work for them.  It was dumb. If the Hawks do the same...sorry..TO ME it's dumb. Nothing about Clingan.

I've said this is a thousand times, I think anyone in this draft is a reach at 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

He don't deserve the right to have his name spelled correctly.  Sheldon it is.

You do have a point. The way he played for us, Shelly Long could have played the center position better. Well she kinda did with Sam Malone and the love of her life, Cliff. :jesus:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Doesn't mean the hawks have to be the ones reaching.

Well, since we have #1, it kinda does. 😥

2 minutes ago, deester11 said:

He don't deserve the right to have his name spelled correctly.  Sheldon it is.

Fair.

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have to add that if you doubt our FO at least give some credence to what Quin wants on his roster. He's a genius, literally, and he has developed players into superstars if they had the chops. If he is really high on any player it is enough for me, frankly, as a die hard fan that he knows what the hell he is doing.

You are going to make @KB21’s head explode trying to reconcile the thought that genius Quin wants Clingan. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

You are going to make @KB21’s head explode trying to reconcile the thought that genius Quin wants Clingan. 

Not really.  Because I know what attracts Quin to Clingan. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Shelden

Shelden

He was kind of a 0 for us so maybe it makes sense.  Fine.  How about sheLden?  He was a big L for us.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Not if we leverage it. A Package of corn nuts and a Dr. Pepper.  That's what we usually get anyway.

You are 100% right that if he is our guy, we need to make everyone think Sarr or Risacher so Washington and/or Houston will trade up to get their guy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

You are 100% right that if he is our guy, we need to make everyone think Sarr or Risacher so Washington and/or Houston will trade up to get their guy.

So we move down 1 pick, get 2, 26, and a 1 next year.  We take Clingan and Dunn, the two best college defenders in the draft.  

• Like 1