• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

Probably nothing, but I'm gonna take it as a sign lol. 

We heard a lot about Clingan during and right after his workout from "plugged in" people. Risacher worked out and crickets 

We also know from Sothron and Mikey that Sarr has already worked out in Atlanta and may be coming back for a second look.  The mainstream sources haven't gotten a hold of this information though.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

All of these leaks make me skeptical that Sarr isn't at the top of the Hawks draft board.

Unless it's all a smokescreen.  Zig when you should zag.  Duck when you should jump.  😜

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

All of these leaks make me skeptical that Sarr isn't at the top of the Hawks draft board.

I’m just going off of the premise that the Hawks are being tight lipped about their true intentions to the point that neither insiders nor experts know what we will truly end up doing.

Combine that with Trae Young’s “expect the unexpected” tweet. I am leaving myself room to be totally surprised by whatever transpires over the next month or so.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

Unless it's all a smokescreen.  Zig when you should zag.  Duck when you should jump.  😜

Lol.  The fact that they went to a Risacher game right after getting the first pick and sat courtside for everyone to see seems calculated imo.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

The first “highlight” clip is him getting a loose ball and subsequently being destroyed by the rim on a dunk attempt and falling down.  Smh

lmao - That is hilarious.  Why would you start your highlight with a missed dunk?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, AHF said:

lmao - That is hilarious.  Why would you start your highlight with a missed dunk?

But he has a higher floor than Sarr?  I am not even sure he can palm a ball.  And I think my vertical is close to his.  No way we should be anywhere near him for the first pick.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Afro said:

Probably nothing, but I'm gonna take it as a sign lol. 

We heard a lot about Clingan during and right after his workout from "plugged in" people. Risacher worked out and crickets 

Due dilly 🥒 

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Really like the fact that all of his shots in this game were either three-point shots or at the rim.  

I’m sorry I don’t see anything worthy of him being #10 let alone the first pick. Insanity. 

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Interesting.  There may be some underlying self-creation upside to his game.  

I said the same about Marvin, lemme tell ya, there isn’t. 

• Like 1

New BR mock has us taking Harrison Zacharrie Risacher Barnes II :angry2:

1. Atlanta Hawks: Zaccharie Risacher

1 OF 58

BOSTON, MA - JUNE 6: Zaccharie Risacher #17 stretches during the 2024 NBA Treviso Draft Combine on June 6, 2024 in Treviso, Italy. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2024 NBAE (Photo by Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images)
Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images

Team: JL Bourg-en-Bresse

Position: SG/SF

Size: 6'8", 204 lbs

Age/Year: 19

Nationality: French

Pro Comparison: Harrison Barnes

Rival teams continue to guess who the Atlanta Hawks prefer at No. 1. And we continue to give the edge to Zaccharie Risacher, a perceived safe pick with a valued archetype and pathways to improve and bust through the three-and-D level that he brings to JL Bourg.

While scouts continue to debate the height of Risacher's ceiling, there is a perceived level of certainty tied to his positional size, shooting and defensive tools/quickness. That could sway the Hawks to lean his way without a sure-thing star at the top. Injury problems with Saddiq Bey and AJ Griffin could also help the case for Risacher to Atlanta.

• Haha 1