• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

IM TELL YA’LL I HAVE A GOOD SIXTH SENSE .. this dude Risacher is gonna bust so hard it’ll be horrible. What are the scouts looking at? I don’t see it. I just don’t.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

The first “highlight” clip is him getting a loose ball and subsequently being destroyed by the rim on a dunk attempt and falling down.  Smh

Does that remind you of another 🦆 around here in the past. If he whacks and walks and gets blocked by the rim he must be starvin Marvin Risacher II.

• Like 2

Some people have asked me about Murray to San Antonio. It's highly unlikely. Atlanta wanted Devin Vassell. San Antonio isn't trading Vassell. So that's unlikely to happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t spell the superstar’s name for the team I’m covering. 👋 

But please click and read my made up 🐂 💩 anyways. 

IMG_5462.jpeg

Heh, honestly that's pretty unacceptable. 

It's no different than, if he was Victor Smith, calling him Victor Smyth.  Get the man's name right.  If he broke a story, he'd be insulted if they called it a Gorza-bomb. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

New BR mock has us taking Harrison Zacharrie Risacher Barnes II :angry2:

1. Atlanta Hawks: Zaccharie Risacher

1 OF 58

BOSTON, MA - JUNE 6: Zaccharie Risacher #17 stretches during the 2024 NBA Treviso Draft Combine on June 6, 2024 in Treviso, Italy. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2024 NBAE (Photo by Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images)
Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images

Team: JL Bourg-en-Bresse

Position: SG/SF

Size: 6'8", 204 lbs

Age/Year: 19

Nationality: French

Pro Comparison: Harrison Barnes

Rival teams continue to guess who the Atlanta Hawks prefer at No. 1. And we continue to give the edge to Zaccharie Risacher, a perceived safe pick with a valued archetype and pathways to improve and bust through the three-and-D level that he brings to JL Bourg.

While scouts continue to debate the height of Risacher's ceiling, there is a perceived level of certainty tied to his positional size, shooting and defensive tools/quickness. That could sway the Hawks to lean his way without a sure-thing star at the top. Injury problems with Saddiq Bey and AJ Griffin could also help the case for Risacher to Atlanta.

I know some of ya'll gonna be extremely mad but Risacher is the top player on our board. It's unlikely we stay at 1 considering the offers are really good but he's our top guy

• Admin
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Some people have asked me about Murray to San Antonio. It's highly unlikely. Atlanta wanted Devin Vassell. San Antonio isn't trading Vassell. So that's unlikely to happen. 

Good because he is only guy I want … I don’t want to settle for Keldon Johnson

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I know some of ya'll gonna be extremely mad but Risacher is the top player on our board. It's unlikely we stay at 1 considering the offers are really good but he's our top guy

What you think about him Supes? Why is he so high on people's boards compared to the defensive unicorn in Sarr?

• Premium Member

For the record, I’m an idiot who has not canceled my ESPN+ account. I’ve seen Risacher mocked first many times when they update it. Clinigan has also been mentioned as a good fit for us. 

Not that they are experts, but I’m just saying I’ve seen Sarr drop more than some others have.

49 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

IM TELL YA’LL I HAVE A GOOD SIXTH SENSE .. this dude Risacher is gonna bust so hard it’ll be horrible. What are the scouts looking at? I don’t see it. I just don’t.

Gonna be mid af. Damn 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

New BR mock has us taking Harrison Zacharrie Risacher Barnes II :angry2:

1. Atlanta Hawks: Zaccharie Risacher

1 OF 58

BOSTON, MA - JUNE 6: Zaccharie Risacher #17 stretches during the 2024 NBA Treviso Draft Combine on June 6, 2024 in Treviso, Italy. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2024 NBAE (Photo by Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images)
Gioele Mason/NBAE via Getty Images

Team: JL Bourg-en-Bresse

Position: SG/SF

Size: 6'8", 204 lbs

Age/Year: 19

Nationality: French

Pro Comparison: Harrison Barnes

Rival teams continue to guess who the Atlanta Hawks prefer at No. 1. And we continue to give the edge to Zaccharie Risacher, a perceived safe pick with a valued archetype and pathways to improve and bust through the three-and-D level that he brings to JL Bourg.

While scouts continue to debate the height of Risacher's ceiling, there is a perceived level of certainty tied to his positional size, shooting and defensive tools/quickness. That could sway the Hawks to lean his way without a sure-thing star at the top. Injury problems with Saddiq Bey and AJ Griffin could also help the case for Risacher to Atlanta.

Horrendous measurements and athleticism

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Where do you think Murray ends up?

6 hours ago, KB21 said:

To be thorough and fair.  These are some very good defensive reps from Risacher.  

And then misses the dunk.. smh

4 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

The first “highlight” clip is him getting a loose ball and subsequently being destroyed by the rim on a dunk attempt and falling down.  Smh

I swear he cant palm with those small ass hands.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

I swear he cant palm with those small ass hands.. lol

I mentioned that fact and his poor vert in a previous post.  I want an athletic freak who can jump out of the gym, has Kahwi (or Freddy Kruger) hands, and eats/sleeps/breathes basketball who is also a team player.

maybe not completely realistic but I think Sarr is as close as it gets in this draft.

• Like 1