• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

I'm thinking its gonna be Clingan at the top of their draft boards. Not saying he is the best but thats the gut feeling.

The heck is happening to you at the DACTA kb21? Sarr now jumping ship 🚢 to Cling on to something! :frantics:Not you Hero not you! By the way I don’t like Hero as a nickname for you reminds me of Tyler, we can you Theher.. 😆 jk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The heck is happening to you at the DACTA kb21? Sarr now jumping ship 🚢 to Cling on to something! :frantics:Not you Hero not you! By the way I don’t like Hero as a nickname for you reminds me of Tyler, we can you Theher.. 😆 jk

LOL sorry spud.. The sun is frying my head this summer

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I know its semantics but, for me, words matter.  This is being packaged as sourced intel but its just not.

The 'expected' gives it away.  Any of us could've tweeted this and presented ourselves as an eggspert.

Maybe we should.  We can come up with a shell twit account just building a following with plausible info.  We don't even need the insiders for it.  None of it has to come to fruition.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Reading this thread gives me a good laugh. People still think sarr will be a hawk. No chance 

I've come to terms with Clingan or Risacher, depending on trade offers and contingency plans.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Reed is my top pick if we weren’t so focused on positions

Booker 2.0 IMO

Yeah, I wrote him off because at his size I don't think he's a fit with Trae. If he were a little bigger he could easily be Bogi's heir apparent.

1 minute ago, Hawkish said:

Who do you think has to be traded to consider this option? 

DJ

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Reading this thread gives me a good laugh. People still think sarr will be a hawk. No chance 

Yea and he will go somewhere, become an all-star player, and we will have another Koncak on our hands.  It's the hawks way of doing business.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Yea and he will go somewhere, become an all-star player, and we will have another Koncak on our hands.  It's the hawks way of doing business.   

think of the money we'll save though.   Well not we exactly.  

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya his poker ♣️ face sucks, it’s Sarr.

Hell, at this point just draft Sarr and trade Murray to Spurs for #4/filler or Detroit for #5/filler and take Clingan....😀

• Like 1