• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not even wiggling a shoulder to woo him and I’ll tell ya, that gets anyone and everyone.

OH 😳

I've always referred to those moves as "shoulder shit"

If anyone is wondering, I've always been a sucker for shoulder shit. I better stay away from the Bay. 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

They can't say anything, they might get in trouble with their sources but hopefully we can get expansion up in here in a few months.  Just be patient.

I know this wasn't intended to be funny but it's got me rolling in a sense of "it's funny cuz it's true"

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, warcore said:

Anybody have a clue what OO means by 'Long live the guys'?

prolly trolling.... or Murray CC and Hunter boutta get traded 🙏🏽🤞🏽🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

I know this wasn't intended to be funny but it's got me rolling in a sense of "it's funny cuz it's true"

Actually, they supposed to start up the expansion committee soon.  Seattle is a shoo-in but the other place, its Vegas, Mexico City (I know, you can laugh at it but too much possibility and money from it), or some other places.  The fee for expansion team is looking around 5 - 8 bil right now (I know that the owner is going to be very happy about that).  But at the end of the day, we know that the Hawks is going to do something stupid, so lets see what they are going to do.

10 minutes ago, akay said:

prolly trolling.... or Murray CC and Hunter boutta get traded 🙏🏽🤞🏽🤷‍♀️

You know I think the board should keep in mind things this time of year are fast and highly fluid. Landry wouldn't tell the team until a trade is imminent, and no offense to the insiders, there's just no way anyone can stay abreast to everything that's happening in real time.

• Like 3

My inside/outsider told me this:

Paul George opting out, looking for a MAX deal

Hawks sign and trade for P, ( 4 yrs / 221 M ) sending Murray and Capela + filler to the Clippers.  Filler more than likely AJ Griffin

Hawks also take Sarr @ #1, but dangle him on night 1, just in case someone throws them an offer they shouldn't refuse

image.thumb.png.6377f9ebcfe9110c6248b4e8d075e880.png

Hawks lineup

PG - Trae

F - Hunter

F - George

F - Johnson

F/C - Sarr ( or Okongwu ) . . . with the non-starter being 6th man

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

If our FO is this stupid then I just don’t know what to say.

im upset its even a possibility 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

If Trae is moving, I believe that means the Young’s told the Hawks they are done with them.  

Whatever we do we don’t need to trade Trae. We need to add to Trae.

dumbass front office can’t do shit right.

maybe they should trade Trae so I can officially check out and stop giving a damn about this franchise.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So I came across it:

Screenshot_20240620_191429_Samsung Internet.jpg

There is so much wrong with this besides the 'Hawks don't have control of 3 years worth of picks'

Embrace a youth movement by:

1. handing over the starting PG spot to an older PG

2. Trading for 2 guys in Reaves and Rui who are the same age as Trae and another who is older.

3. Building around whoever we take in the draft when the draft is considered weak and doesn't have a clear cut #1 .

:blanky:

Like they're just saying words.  They don't even believe what they're saying. 

And, spoiler alert, there's a non-zero percentage of squawkers that agree with their premise.  Make it make sense! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

If Trae is moving, I believe that means the Young’s told the Hawks they are done with them.  

I don’t believe it. I think Trae and his father loves ATL but we are clearly at a disadvantage.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Trae Young will not be traded.  

Hope you’re right.

i didn’t believe it but as the draft gets closer, the more I worry.

the one good thing about Ressler is that he likes Trae. Maybe for the wrong reasons for his sake but still.

14 minutes ago, JTB said:

Whatever we do we don’t need to trade Trae. We need to add to Trae.

dumbass front office can’t do shit right.

maybe they should trade Trae so I can officially check out and stop giving a damn about this franchise.

At least take a look at the trade before writing us off. Maybe there's a team willing to move heaven and earth to get Trae. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 3