• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, terrell said:

Wtf is this?

Trae or Murray + the #1 pick? 🤣

So what are the Hawks getting besides 4 and 8?

All of our picks back + Vassel? lol

I don't think the Hawks do that with Trae involved.  Murray is a different story.  The Hawks would probably move the additional assets (# 8, future picks, etc...) in a win now move.

• Premium Member

Pardon my laziness to study the different threads that might talk about it, but is anyone proposing a trade that would yield maybe  2 or 3 future 1sts to rebalance the Hawks inventory?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Pardon my laziness to study the different threads that might talk about it, but is anyone proposing a trade that would yield maybe  2 or 3 future 1sts to rebalance the Hawks inventory?

Havent seen many trades that actually float the idea of future firsts.  Most have been within the same draft (spurs 4 and 8 mostly).  I agree with where I think youre going though, which is trading down a few spots to also get a potential lotto pick or decent first rounder next year would be great.  Tougher to manage the roster and extensions if you get a clump of players getting off their rookie deals at once. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

SARR HASNT WORKED OUT FOR SPURS!!! HE HATES THE SPURS!!! HIS AGENT WANTS HIM TO AVOID THERE!!!!

"Spurs are so smart they don't even NEED to workout Sarr." -eggsperts 

• Haha 2

I think Reed is on the top of the Spurs BB. I think they maybe like Risacher but don't really love him to trade up to 1. I think if they are really pushing to trade up, it's to prevent Rockets or maybe the Wizards from taking Reed if they really believe he is their guy

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ShayD said:

I think Reed is on the top of the Spurs BB. I think they maybe like Risacher but don't really love him to trade up to 1. I think if they are really pushing to trade up, it's to prevent Rockets or maybe the Wizards from taking Reed if they really believe he is their guy

I could see that, Reed might go #3. 

Edited by bleachkit

30 minutes ago, ShayD said:

I think the Wizards are gonna take Sarr if he's there no matter what. 

You'd have to overpay a tonnnn to get them to not take them. 

Which means the only other way for them to guarantee they jump Houston is us. 

Now what's the difference between the Hawks price to drop down and Washington's? 

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I could see that, Reed might go #3. 

I think they are trying to hype up Risacher to be better than he really is, because if he is a lock to go top 3 then the chance for Reed to be available at 4 is very high. Hawks take Risacher, then Sarr goes 2 and Clingan could go 3 for a trade but there is the risk rockets just take Reed. Hawks take Sarr at 1 then Reed is the next best prospect, Wizards may just take him at 2 or Rockets take Reed because he is better than Risacher then that makes Risacher fall to their laps at 4 but I think they would prefer Reed. Clingan goes 1 and Sarr goes 2 then if the rockets fall for the Risacher hype, he goes 3 and Reed is there at 4.

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

I think the Wizards are gonna take Sarr if he's there no matter what. 

You'd have to overpay a tonnnn to get them to not take them. 

Which means the only other way for them to guarantee they jump Houston is us. 

Now what's the difference between the Hawks price to drop down and Washington's? 

I know but if they don't want to trade up to 1 for Sarr then Reed is the next best player, Poole is not the long term PG

• Like 1

I want Reed tbh. Kentucky guards have done so well the last two decades and he compares well to them.

other than that just take Sarr and see what teams throw at you trade wise 

Knowing we are trading DJ, we need a starting 2 guard for the future. Bogi and Bufkin arent it. Bufkin is a bench PG defender and Bogi is a bench SG / 6th man spark.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2