• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JTB said:

What would we want from Washington though ?

Their roster is trash. I only like Deni and Coulibaly, who they aren't moving, so a pick. What about #2 and their 2025 pick? With Sarr, they're still trash next season, so the pick is lottery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Walker said:

As it should be!

the young era needs to end!

Build around jj & the #1 pick!

I'll say this, if Quinn has bought into a full on rebuild, that would be because he changed his mind and felt JJ is going to be some very special player we could pull this off with, that would be big surprise and change of direction.

• Like 1

Just now, BangHolman said:

Their roster is trash. I only like Deni and Coulibaly, who they aren't moving, so a pick. What about #2 and their 2025 pick? With Sarr, they're still trash next season, so the pick is lottery.

There is zero chance they would do that deal lol. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

I'll say this, if Quinn has bought into a full on rebuild, that would be because he changed his mind and felt JJ is going to be some very special player we could pull this off with, that would be big surprise and change of direction.

But if he believes that JJ is the special player to build around, wouldn't having Trae with him be the start of a star duo to begin with?

4 minutes ago, Afro said:

There is zero chance they would do that deal lol. 

Then the Hawks get Sarr and half this board wins.

• Like 3

Just now, BangHolman said:

But if he believes that JJ is the special player to build around, wouldn't having Trae with him be the start of a star duo to begin with?

Not unless the team decides they want to reset and be more balanced because they don't feel they can get enough defensive ability with JJ and Trae together,  of we can't get the players we need to build around Trae the. Maybe they said fuckit it's just too difficult. Still would be a 180 on quins part, the package for Trae would also have to be super tempting.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

....and lose for the foreseeable future.  

I dont know what people think they're seeing sometimes.

Familiarity absolutely has bred contempt here.

Do people not remember what it was like when Kenny (the snake) Norman was our best player?  Do they wanna go back to that? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Afro said:

That article doesn't come close to saying anything like that....

ETA: The fire sale part.

Thanks for taking the L and reading it.  If the article doesn't say it, (a) what does it say and (b) why are people posting the twit and acting like that's what the 'story' is?