• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 hours ago, Afro said:

Ope, apparently we missed another cryptic DJM post. 

2 of the most annoying offseason players.. lol

2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Got that right. They would all but move the ESPN offices to San Antonio and have Windhorst buy a residence near their arena to report their daily activities. And as for the Hawks, they'd be calling to have the franchise retracted no matter how many protected draft picks they got back...

Landry would get exec of the year for building an instant contender .... in San Antonio. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

You are making this up you know. Again, because you don't believe him doesn't mean you have to be so condescending towards those of us that like the potential we see. 

We are not idiots or fanboys or whatever you are implying here.

I’m not making anything up.  Someone actually did post that highlight reel as evidence of how good Sarr is currently on offense.  That post got about ten likes.  I’ll DM it to you because I don’t like to put someone on blast.   

But yes I see a decent number of Hawks fans saying if they draft Clingan over Sarr the Hawks are stupid and they will no longer support the team.  Not just Hawksquawk, that take is everywhere.  Does that make you a Sarr fanboy?  I don’t really get into name calling, but maybe?  

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, he's the likely pick because of how many mocks are projecting it.  Not because that is what anyone is hearing.  

Precisely. There is no actual info, just media spinning off of other media spinning off of other media spinning off of someone generating a article off chatgpt

12 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

It just makes every post of yours seem less and less impactful.

No.  Its like what devils do when they go to a concert to hear a singer sing.  The singer can give a grand performance and miss ONE note and the devils launch in on that one note and ignore everything else the singer sung. They hone in on that ONE mistake.  Its what devils like to do.

Edited by Hawkmoor

35 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

boykin, bufkin, pumpkin, yall know who the heck I'm talking about, lmao

Respectfully, no, we don’t. It took the other posters for me to decipher the mix up lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, did I miss tweets from Lamelo Ball and Ben Simmons? 

Nope. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShayD said:

Risacher is a role player, do not take him at 1.

Every player in this draft is a role player.. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

2 of the most annoying offseason players.. lol

If DJM doesn't get traded Im going to have to follow him on social media lol. 

I follow Trae so at least I see all the times he isnt a shit head, but the only stuff I ever see from DJM is shithead behavior and it doesn't help my view of him lol. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

I hate that it matters, but it does. All this negative stuff has a tangible effect on every aspect of the team. From the locker room, to the way its refereed, to Free Agents and draft guys interest level, to trade packages. It all matters. 

We have to stop stepping on rakes, because whether we like it or not, the NBA wants us to be a farm team for the big guys. And every time we f*** up it gets easier and easier for the media to justify their thirst to strip us for parts. 

Please, for the love of god Landry, just make us competitive. 

Everything you said was spot on. The refs STILL calling "foul" on DeAndre Hunter and the Hawks ain't even playing a game right now. lmao

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95205dfhwkupcpjkuqn3g

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Landry would get exec of the year for building an instant contender .... in San Antonio. 

Can you imagine the 'MVP!!' chants Trae would be getting at the free throw line upon his return here, with the Spurs up 55-19 early in the 2nd period? Or worse, finding out that all four of the draft picks the Spurs traded back are lottery protected or revert to becoming 2nd-rounders by 2031?

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

No.  Its like what devils do when they go to a concert to hear a singer sing.  The singer can give a grand performance and miss ONE note and the devils launch in on that one note and ignore everything else the singer sung. They hone in on that ONE mistake.  Its what devils like to do.

Not at all. It's more like writing a book report and forgetting the name of one of the main characters in your breakdown.

14 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

buliding around him and jj is going to be sooo fun to watch!

Tell me why?

he can’t create his own shot . That’s a really big issue for a wing. I would rather have Sarr to develop…at least Sarr already can put the ball on the floor at a legit 7’1…his offense isn’t as good as Risacher but long term IF he develops he’ll be a bigger force on the floor

• Like 1