• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Are you sure that's what they did or are they saying they see these flashes for his offensive potential and you are using that to go on whatever rant this is and call everyone who likes Sarr idiots nd unknowledgeable. 

Why are you bitching at us because you don't like him. State your point and leave it at that and stop implying people are idiots for liking him just because you don't. 

It's okay to like or don't like who you like without insulting others. 

We fans overract to everything.  The definition of a fanatic isn't being rationale. 

You attack me personally in almost all of your replies.  Yet asking me to keep it about substance.  I do not call anyone names like idiot.  Never been about name calling.  
I replied to an article that said people made too much out of the G League game.  That is what is actually happening which is why a journalist wrote about it, but I don’t call people names.  
I’m only saying that people have used one game to promote Sarr, and like the journalist said that is short sighted because there was no equivalent follow up.  

Why would they trust any draft trade with the Spurs… they own their next 3 firsts… what’s their motivation in making Atlanta a better team? Regardless of if Clingan is there at #4, I highly doubt the Spurs do any trade with them unless the Hawks are getting worse after the deal.

Resslers: Hey Spurs… we messed up… can we trade back Murray since y’all need a playmaking PG? All we ask for are our picks back. *desperate desperate… we are really desperate*

Spurs: Nah… we still want your picks… but tell you what… draft Risacher then… *hehe*… then we’ll talk…

Schlenk: Yeah Hawks… y’all should take Risacher… “Starr” er I mean Sarr isn’t someone we really want anyway… *high fives Wiz owner*

Edited by djjob23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

You attack me personally in almost all of your replies.  Yet asking me to keep it about substance.  I do not call anyone names like idiot.  Never been about name calling.  
I replied to an article that said people made too much out of the G League game.  That is what is actually happening which is why a journalist wrote about it, but I don’t call people names.  
I’m only saying that people have used one game to promote Sarr, and like the journalist said that is short sighted because there was no equivalent follow up.  

Where did I attack you?

You say. " See everybody took that one clip and did this without seeing his flaws like I've been telling you?" 

All I'm saying is most of us have seen the good and the bad and have concluded the potential outways the risk in this draft.  Why is that so hard for you to understand? Not everyone sees everything like you do. 

Like you keep implying everyone who likes Sarr is doing these specific things which is why I keep feeling personally insulted by your posts.  If you are not saying that, then be specific about the fans you are referencing is all I'm saying. 

• Thanks 1

Time to pull off multiple trades on draft night.  This is assuming we really don't prefer Sarr but still like him enough to keep him like is being reported but are forcing Wizards to come get him or we take him.

Trade 1.   #1 - Sarr for #2   Risa + #26 Wiz 1st

Trade 2 - #2 Risa  for #4 + 2025 1st round pick back

Now we end up with  Clingan, #26, and 2025 1st round pick back    for the #1 pick. 

Then whatever we get from either a Trae or Murray trade to add to those picks to help secure and build our future.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Confusing you how Kilogram?

Because You don't like Shephard and I do?

I think he can be more than 6 man of year.

I see a few all star games in his career with his shooting and smart play(Coaches will LOVE him UNlike or current PG)

Not sure what Sarr, Risacher etc can be..

Kilogram?  Credit for a new one, I guess.

I dont have a lot of faith in small guards that aren't elite playmakers.  They're combo guards that are destined for bench roles no matter how much folks like them. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

😯

Lies detected.

You gotta back this claim up with facts, hawkmoo (that's the only name I've ever called you).. 

You and your nicknames.. Geez..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kilogram?  Credit for a new one, I guess.

I dont have a lot of faith in small guards that aren't elite playmakers.  They're combo guards that are destined for bench roles no matter how much folks like them. 

I don't know what KG stands for never cared.. 

Not important..My REAL name is Terrell btw..

Either call me that, or keep scrolling

75903b1d-e6b6-4e0d-ab39-9f703e2f81a7_text.gif.06064557bfa26ec16be47decf1cf9317.gif

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I don’t understand why everyone wants our 2025 pick back. If we want any of ours back it should be 2027. We have Trae under contract another 2 years. Restructuring our team should give us a floor that likely doesn’t end up with another the top 10 pick over that time. 

TLDR; F them 2025/2026 picks. Get talent. 

Exactly.. can we just get talent people.. rebuilds suck

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Where did I attack you?

You say. " See everybody took that one clip and did this without seeing his flaws like I've been telling you?" 

All I'm saying is most of us have seen the good and the bad and have concluded the potential outways the risk in this draft.  Why is that so hard for you to understand? Not everyone sees everything like you do. 

Like you keep implying everyone who likes Sarr is doing these specific things which is why I keep feeling personally insulted by your posts.  If you are not saying that, then be specific about the fans you are referencing is all I'm saying. 

Calling a post a rant and accusing someone of calling people names is an attack.  Especially if I never used those words.    
But I’m not even mad at you.  Enjoy your day.

6 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Calling a post a rant and accusing someone of calling people names is an attack.  Especially if I never used those words.    
But I’m not even mad at you.  Enjoy your day.

Enjoy yours as well.

16 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I don’t understand why everyone wants our 2025 pick back. If we want any of ours back it should be 2027. We have Trae under contract another 2 years. Restructuring our team should give us a floor that likely doesn’t end up with another the top 10 pick over that time. 

TLDR; F them 2025/2026 picks. Get talent. 

You want the 25 pick back because it’s a really good draft.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Let's calm down. Right now, Atlanta is looking at every option on the table. They are looking at what are the best win-now moves, I've been told they have done their homework behind the scenes. It's a lot going on. 

You mean come draft night the dog didn’t eat the homework?

• Haha 1