• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

Just now, KB21 said:

You want the 25 pick back because it’s a really good draft.  

Regardless of draft. Picking 18+ doesn’t excite me. Give me assets with a better real outcome or better talent today. 

38 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

The "name" police.  they gave me a big fat ticket for messing up Bufkin's name.  I called him "Boykin" and it was ON with them.  

Again, no hate in correcting you but you were driving other people nuts.  Saw it a few times.  Be like me saying Dalmation Watkins was the greatest Hawk of all time. He was better than Tre Yung, Joel Johansen and Monte Bleluck combined.  Now take me seriously. 

It was a very gentle nudge said with all the care and love of a middle school vice principal.

31 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Where did I attack you?

You say. " See everybody took that one clip and did this without seeing his flaws like I've been telling you?" 

All I'm saying is most of us have seen the good and the bad and have concluded the potential outways the risk in this draft.  Why is that so hard for you to understand? Not everyone sees everything like you do. 

Like you keep implying everyone who likes Sarr is doing these specific things which is why I keep feeling personally insulted by your posts.  If you are not saying that, then be specific about the fans you are referencing is all I'm saying. 

See now if you've seen all the bad, not entirely sure how you can feel he's the pick. I think half of you all are idiots....I don't say it...but I think it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Apocalypse sign number 3 today. @NBASupes is the voice of calm and settling a dispute@kg01 and @Spud2nique, just like we trained it.  Do you have your towels?, Flashlights? Solar rechargeable walkmans?

I was about to post something similar but figured it'd incite a (laugh) riot.

Ah well, I got the turkey jerky and schlitz malt liquor.  @Spud2nique can you pick up a pack of kool's for @warcore?  I got the Katy Perry mags for @Sothron.  Now where's the bomb shelter again?  I been watching Fallout.  I'm sure it'll be just like that. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

See now if you've seen all the bad, not entirely sure how you can feel he's the pick. I think half of you all are idiots....I don't say it...but I think it.

Camp...oh camp. We can agree to disagree without all the stuff. I'm a certified idiot but idgaf. We can talk about it.

IMG_5800.gif

I had to suffer, so all your asses get to go on the depression train with me too. 

The follow up tweet doesnt super matter. Howeva....

There is a very strong possibility the Hawks will have spent a #1 pick, #4 pick, #10 pick, #6 pick, and all of the DJM picks to end up with 2 slightly above average wings.......a backup big.......and Ingram. 

Hello Darkness my old friend 🎶

Edited by Afro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was about to post something similar but figured it'd incite a (laugh) riot.

Ah well, I got the turkey jerky and schlitz malt liquor.  @Spud2nique can you pick up a pack of kool's for @warcore?  I got the Katy Perry mags for @Sothron.  Now where's the bomb shelter again?  I been watching Fallout.  I'm sure it'll be just like that. 

Can i pick up the kool and git in on Katy Perry mags too? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Yeah and just cause you think you are the smartest one in the room doesn't  keep you from being a dumbass.

28 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Regardless of draft. Picking 18+ doesn’t excite me. Give me assets with a better real outcome or better talent today. 

You won't get that.  The only way we get the "assets" you want, i.e. high draft picks, is by trading Trae to San Antonio to get our picks back.  The process of trading Trae will bottom this team out, and those picks will be high.