• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Where’s @Diesel he loves this slop.

Ok my turn..

“This ish prolly got to do wit Sarr agent that 🐀 bastard fck!” The Sham man 🧍‍♂️ 

I was thinking the same?  Anybody hear from @Diesel lately?

Cmon man, you gotta check in or we gonna start outlandish theories about your true whereabouts.  Spoiler alert, mine are gonna involve incarceration, Turkish prisons, Mi5, and a host of other tinfoil hattery.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

With quality like that, I'm tryna get him to put me under his wing. 

He’s a lot like Castle 🏰 the prospect. He’s got heart 💜 drive passion for the game, the dog 🐕 in him, the no conscience ability to rip a toots, he’s just missing that wet jumper.

Comon bady gimme your best Kial training some underwater knitting 🧶.. my bad Kyle.

HECK DID I DO TO YOU SPUD??? :Korver:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I was thinking the same?  Anybody hear from @Diesel lately?

Cmon man, you gotta check in or we gonna start outlandish theories about your true whereabouts.  Spoiler alert, mine are gonna involve incarceration, Turkish prisons, Mi5, and a host of other tinfoil hattery.  

Diesel be that that aggressive 🐻 in the jungle who hunts for 9 months (post on post on post) then he escapes to the Carribean without his cell..

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

@Macknsweetjones  How can the Hawks look at any future free agents and tell them to come to Atlanta and be patient while they seek the best players available after letting Sarr and his camp run them off the number 1 pick of the draft?  Please tell me how can they sell that when players are already avoiding the Hawks.

Yall gotta realize what a fraud Sarr is and it will make more sense.  This guy is gonna be Cam Reddish 2.0

Just to be clear, I'm joking by 50%.  But the other 50% isn't a joke.

Edited by JeffS17
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Update:

We are down to basically two choices:

Take Sarr and get the Wizards to move up to get him. Wizards want him badly. #1 for #2 and #26 or something like that in value. We would take Clingan at #2 or take Risacher for the below scenario.

Take Risacher and either keep him or flip him to the Spurs. This would be like the old Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler trade. The Bulls back then would only do that trade if Curry was there for them at #4 in that draft. When Atlanta...sigh...passed on Gasol by flipping him for SAR the Bulls got their guy and made the trade. If the Hawks had taken Curry or traded it to someone else that took Curry...the Bulls don't do the deal.

So in this case if Clingan is there at 4 the Spurs take him and we swap guys plus pick up our 2025 and 2027 firsts. 

In that scenario we turn Risacher into Clingan and our 2025 and 2027 unprotected firsts back. Spurs still have the pick swap in 2026.

If Clingan is gone...we just keep Risacher. 

This seems to be the current thinking of the FO. Again, this can change. Teams are upping their interest in #1, DJM, Capela and Hunter. I'm hearing teams are making pitches for AJ and Kobe as well.

Houston is the swing draft choice. I wouldn't rule out a separate trade to #3 if this scenario above happens just to get Clingan and give #4 to Houston so they can take Reed.

FWIW I laid out the bottom scenario to you all yesterday. I strongly believe that is the preferred and dream scenario for tomorrow night though I would be shocked if they landed both picks back. I don’t really see the top scenario but maybe they surprise me 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

First of all, this is NOT the draft to acquire more picks in the draft.

Please don't move spots just to get more picks in this draft, please.

I get the financial aspect of it, but I think there are quite a few guys who could be quality role players down the board. I'm not saying to take 26 over future assets, but still. 

• Like 1