• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ll support whomever they take as usual. I’m a prisoner for life with the Hawks. Forever ATL!

Basically.  Because apparently if you're not sniping at or tearing down the team, it means you're a fake fan I guess?

I'm not a fkng GM and I don't need to try and prove to everyone what I know about basketball, team-building, and all that.  I just come here to enjoy the good things about the team I root for.

Has it all been perfect all these decades?  Of course not.  But is there an actual need to come here to nitpick and complain?  That's fun?

Whatever.  More power to folks that go out of their way to get the negativity outta life.

As I've said before, only 1 team wins the title every year.  Everyone else has something to complain about.  Just because someone chooses not to dwell on those things doesn't mean they aren't well aware of them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Basically.  Because apparently if you're not sniping at or tearing down the team, it means you're a fake fan I guess?

I'm not a fkng GM and I don't need to try and prove to everyone what I know about basketball, team-building, and all that.  I just come here to enjoy the good things about the team I root for.

Has it all been perfect all these decades?  Of course not.  But is there an actual need to come here to nitpick and complain?  That's fun?

Whatever.  More power to folks that go out of their way to get the negativity outta life.

As I've said before, only 1 team wins the title every year.  Everyone else has something to complain about.  Just because someone chooses not to dwell on those things doesn't mean they aren't well aware of them. 

If I didn't quit this team February 24th, 1994 when the Human Highlight  Film was traded and I had tickets to my first ever Hawks game to see him and instead spent the entire game on February 25th vs the Bucks scowling at the back of Danny Manning's long head - meh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3