• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t want Clingan at all? Stamina issues. Prior foot/ankle issues at his size. 

he missed 7 games this year and barely played 1/2 the time in those he did play (22.5 mpg). Last year he played every game … a whopping 13 mpg.

Sometimes the body doesn’t cooperate with the talent. I’ve seen this story before. I’m taking Edey 10/10 times over Clingan. And I’m not taking Edey likely until the end of the lottery.

You are not alone. But he’s.. better than nothing I guess

Just now, bleachkit said:

Because New Orleans has to agree to the deal. 

They will because they don’t want to lose Ingram for nothing and they NEED to get their star a playmaker.

DJ is the best available point guard on the market. (Outside of Trae who shouldn’t be traded)

you have to be willing to negotiate. Can’t have everything your way. I think OO included in the deal is a fair offer.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Man if the Knicks get back OG…this will be another team with 4 perimeter good defenders.

i hope the hawks can make some real noise with their moves cause the rest won’t be wide open for too long.

OG was concerned about his role in the offense in Toronto, he just moved even further down in the pecking order in NYK and hasn't been offered what he wants.