• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

I didn’t get a sense from Trae that he could be traded. He sounds the same here like any other interview. He actually looks very nervous like he don’t want to reveal the wrong thing.

i take this interview differently in way that it seems like to me that he knows exactly what deals are on the table but he can’t speak on it.

could those deals include him?..it could but I seriously doubt it.

I hope you are right and I’m overthinking it. Losing Trae would set us back quite a bit. 

I was reading on the pelicans board yesterday. They also seem to think a trade is near completion between the hawks and pelicans.

all I’m going to say is…one of us (hawks fans or pelican fans) ain’t gon be happy soon.

what they want to happen is definitely different from our perspective.

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

I was reading on the pelicans board yesterday. They also seem to think a trade is near completion between the hawks and pelicans.

all I’m going to say is…one of us (hawks fans or pelican fans) ain’t gon be happy soon.

what they want to happen is definitely different from our perspective.

If we get Ingram, I’m not going to be happy.  

Gasp!  The more bad things I hear about all these projected #1 picks ( Only plays limited minutes, Doesn't want to be here, Can't hit a high % of his free throws, Etc.) The better I like Zach Edey as our pick.  How far back could we move and still get him?  

He's big.  Hawks needs size.  He's tough.  He stayed on the floor in the major minutes of every game.  He hits his free throws.  He can race from one end of the court to the other with the best of them.

:smug:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

Gasp!  The more bad things I hear about all these projected #1 picks ( Only plays limited minutes, Doesn't want to be here, Can't hit a high % of his free throws, Etc.) The better I like Zach Edey as our pick.  How far back could we move and still get him?  

He's big.  Hawks needs size.  He's tough.  He stayed on the floor in the major minutes of every game.  He hits his free throws.  He can race from one end of the court to the other with the best of them.

:smug:

Im kidding 😂 

025b63ca-7fa4-42f7-9f45-aed2785acbc7_tex

Edited by HawksNWaffles
  • Haha 1