2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

22 minutes ago, deester11 said:

My Pre-Draft consumption will perhaps allow you all to fill me in tomorrow😂😂

Drink ONE of these below and you ain't gonna remember WHO YOU ARE for about 6 months.  Guaranteed.  Homeless winos will even pass on this stuff.  The amazing part is they STILL sell this stuff to SOMEBODY.  Most bottles I've seen in liquor stores are covered with dust.  Alcoholics KNOW to stay away from this champ. I drunk a big bottle once and my head and eyes started spinning like a kaleidoscope. I saw stars, munchkins and all kinds of shit.  I'm NOT exaggerating or trying to make you laugh.  The next day I had to literally stop my car as I was driving into a gas station parking lot because I felt a "next day" blackout coming on.  I managed to stop my car and squatted outside beside it to try and get my bearings and balance back.

YKgtzrtoBh89k2qgtMl5zvcYyCuO0Zf84Dd1rJkG

373e3d4b579bdd9e966b1937e631260f.gif

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

Drink ONE of these below and you ain't gonna remember WHO YOU ARE for about 6 months.  Guaranteed.  Homeless winos will even pass on this stuff.  The amazing part is they STILL sell this stuff to SOMEBODY.  Most bottles I've seen in liquor stores are covered with dust.  Alcoholics KNOW to stay away from this champ.  I drunk a big bottle once and my head and eyes started spinning like a kaleidoscope. I saw stars, munchkins and all kinds of shit.  I'm NOT exaggerating or trying to make you laugh.  The next day I had to literally stop my car as I was driving into a gas station parking lot because I felt a "next day" blackout coming on.  I managed to stop my car and squatted outside beside it to try and get my bearings and balance back.

LOL I'm running to the store to get some now... sounds like perfect medicine for tonight's pain

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Final draft prediction:

1) Sheppard (SAS trade up)

2) Sarr

3) Clingan

4) Risacher (Hawks trade back; get ‘26 swap and ‘27 pick back)

Sheppard prolly will be at 4 for them, sarr or risacher at 1..either one..Clingan going to be the injury prone

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Drink ONE of these below and you ain't gonna remember WHO YOU ARE for about 6 months.  Guaranteed.  Homeless winos will even pass on this stuff.  The amazing part is they STILL sell this stuff to SOMEBODY.  Most bottles I've seen in liquor stores are covered with dust.  Alcoholics KNOW to stay away from this champ. I drunk a big bottle once and my head and eyes started spinning like a kaleidoscope. I saw stars, munchkins and all kinds of shit.  I'm NOT exaggerating or trying to make you laugh.  The next day I had to literally stop my car as I was driving into a gas station parking lot because I felt a "next day" blackout coming on.  I managed to stop my car and squatted outside beside it to try and get my bearings and balance back.

So this explains the origination of Kobe Boykin. Just kidding of course, @Hawkmoor.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Lol. GUARANTEED. 

I don't want to talk about it. Don't ask me how I know.

• Haha 3