• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

Y’all see what nba draft experts said about sarr?

im watching his red carpet interview and they gave him comps to Porzingis offensively and nix Claxton defensively.

Porzingis offensive comp??? Yeah I don’t see it but if he is I’d hate to not draft him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

It was reported a week or two ago that Washington was happy to stay at #2 and take either Sarr or Risacher. They could be blowing smoke of course, but do you want to take the chance that they're not bluffing and potentially be stuck with a #1 pick that's not even your top choice?

I'd take one of those and they can have the other

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

His ball dominant style makes Trae a tough fit for a lot of teams. I could understand their trepidation in acquiring him. 

If he was actually on the market not every team would want him for that reason, but there would still be a line of teams jockeying to be first in line to snag him.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

His ball dominant style makes Trae a tough fit for a lot of teams. I could understand their trepidation in acquiring him. 

Pretty sure it's 100% the fact he's making $40M+ and will want another massive contract extension next summer.  DJ is also ball dominant as hell.  But DJ is also better defender at the PG position and a little easier to build around for those reasons

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

French Harrison Barnes 🤣

Harrison Barnes is such a damning comp for me.  I feel nothing for him, Tobias Harris, and the lot of those defensively mediocre, overpaid, 18 ppg, 6 rpg power forwards.  

At least give me something like Klay Thompson or Khris Middleton if you want me to be interested!

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Y’all see what nba draft experts said about sarr?

im watching his red carpet interview and they gave him comps to Porzingis offensively and nix Claxton defensively.

Porzingis offensive comp??? Yeah I don’t see it but if he is I’d hate to not draft him

If he works his butt off and is in the right developmental situation, then I could see it. But I think that would be the absolute best case scenario... I definitely wouldn't count on that happening though.

• Like 1