• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

The hardest part about tonight is not getting too comfortable with whoever is picked. With so many trade rumors and contingencies, I don’t feel like I’ll be able to totally celebrate or trash out loud until after we’re half way through the draft and confident we know what they’re doing. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Tonight is not about team need or construction.

That is Billy Knight thinking.

Take the best player.

We ARE NOT DRAFTING ARCHTYPES OR TEAM NEEDS

I'm sorry, but that is not smart thinking. We already know that two undersized guards do not work for us, and we are actively trying to trade one of those guards.

So the next logical step is to draft another undersized guard with the #1 pick?????? 

What’s everybody wearing tonight? :mellow: Even though it may seem like I’m making a pass at the entire squawk 🦜 I’m not, I meant up top, Hawks gear, it’s a family show. @kg01 you still got that Hawk thong THANG, I MEANT THANG, the shirt 👕..

I’m wearing my Dominique Georgia jersey for luck. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

What’s everybody wearing tonight? :mellow: Even though it may seem like I’m making a pass at the entire squawk 🦜 I’m not, I meant up top, Hawks gear, it’s a family show. @kg01 you still got that Hawk thong THANG, I MEANT THANG, the shirt 👕..

Gonna wear my lucky Hawks Snuggie Speedo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I'm going to hang out naked

• Thanks 1