• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

26 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Its look like we are done for the NBA Draft, so I give it a D+.  I am sorry, this pick screams bust to me.

Bust is harsh but avg as hell that’s for sure with maybe some elite components .

i  can see Risacher being a very good 3pt shooter and play off Trae and defensively he will be ok however I just don’t see him being impactful enough for us

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

We can only do transactions by trade.

Beat me to it. They have next to no space for free agency without hitting the luxury tax bracket, which we all know that Tony is deathly allergic to...

• Like 1

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Trade watch time. 

Where will Murray, Hunter, Capela, and maybe even OO end up?

One thing’s for sure - no matter what happens, there will be lots of complaining 🙂

Unless DJ is truly gon I’m starting to believe there will not be many moves 

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Trade watch time. 

Where will Murray, Hunter, Capela, and maybe even OO end up?

One thing’s for sure - no matter what happens, there will be lots of complaining 🙂

It could be Trae that is traded tbh. Wouldn’t surprise me at this point. 

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe in a NOP trade we can get Yves Missi.

He’s my 3rd favorite center after Edey and Clingan in this draft so I’d be good if he’s included in a potential DJ trade with the pelicans .

• Like 1

To win the East, we have to go through the Knicks and Celtics. Look at their wings - Brunson, Bridges, OG, and Holiday, White, Brown, Tatum. We needed a defender for this. 

I wanted Sarr as much as anyone, but I can’t knock this pick with what we’re up against.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

He’s my 3rd favorite center after Edey and Clingan in this draft so I’d be good if he’s included in a potential DJ trade with the pelicans .

Missi looks like he’d be a solid addition to a trade package.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

To win the East, we have to go through the Knicks and Celtics. Look at their wings - Brunson, Bridges, OG, and Holiday, White, Brown, Tatum. We needed a defender for this. 

I wanted Sarr as much as anyone, but I can’t knock this pick with what we’re up against.

Also going to have to find a way to outscore these guys. Risacher can play off the ball and knock down 3’s. He fits a Trae-centric offense almost perfectly.

At least wait until after Summer League before you write him off.

3 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

With ZR in the fold, doesn't a deal with the Pelicans become less likely?

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Reroute Ingram to another team? 

@Afro where are you?

All these other teams are stacking up on wings. Why shouldn’t we???

boston, Knicks and okc all look like they have an overflow of wings and players who would play the same positions.

Hawks could take Ingram still. 

TOO MANY GUARDS & WINGS ??? ……

Knicks and Celtics don’t seem to think so.

Brunson vs White
Hart vs Holiday 
Mikal vs Brown
OG vs Tatum

Hell they gave guys who can defend 1-4 and 1-5 yet we worried about too many perimeter players 😂 we 

• Premium Member

Still so many questions.  How does Quin feel about this pick?  I saw Landry and Kyle's excitement, but I didn't see Quin or Tony in the War room.  Also, is there any truth to Reed Sheppard being the other option for the pick?  If so, that can't sit well with Trae.