• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Masai Walkaway Special!   We keep hearing he's difficult to deal with.

Raptors rumors regarding Damian Lillard trade only a leverage play?

NBA Central: The Raptors were deep in talks for Damian Lillard on Thursday before pulling out, per @HPbasketball “The Toronto stuff is just leveraging… I heard things were red hot on Thursday and again Masai walked away and then came back… I wouldn’t worry about the Raptors” pic.twitter.com/cgHKN07Omt

He's the new Dan E. strAinge.

"Yeah I ain't do sh*t all offseason bbbbut I almost traded for Lamian, Trae, and Tatum.  All without giving up OG, Siakim, or Barnes!" 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
To acquire Dame, TOR must send out $36.5M+ TOR can’t stop OG from becoming a FA in ’24, so they’ll likely want him included. And perhaps the reason Trent wasn’t extended was so he’d still be available in potential trade packages? That’s $37M+. But with OG not locked up after this season, POR will ask for more. Gradey d*ck could be the final piece. Draft compensation wise TOR also has a max of 2 1sts (’28, ’30) & 2 swaps (’27, ’29) they could include.

46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
To acquire Dame, TOR must send out $36.5M+ TOR can’t stop OG from becoming a FA in ’24, so they’ll likely want him included. And perhaps the reason Trent wasn’t extended was so he’d still be available in potential trade packages? That’s $37M+. But with OG not locked up after this season, POR will ask for more. Gradey d*ck could be the final piece. Draft compensation wise TOR also has a max of 2 1sts (’28, ’30) & 2 swaps (’27, ’29) they could include.

So….. lmao The trailblazers would have to give big contracts to two incoming players?

• Premium Member

Damian Lillard trade to the Heat 'unlikely'?

i_0b_cf_e6_damian-lillard.png?w=190
What’s behind the lack of contact between the Heat and Trail Blazers? It’s a product of both teams understanding where the other stands, enough to realize that a deal isn’t possible unless one side is prepared to do something different that it initially planned. One league source who spoke to Portland’s front office last week was told by the Trail Blazers that a trade that sends Damian Lillard to the Heat is “unlikely.

– via Miami Herald

The Miami Heat is Damian Lillard’s preferred trade destination, but the Heat isn’t the team the Portland Trail Blazers have been engaged with recently in trade discussions. The Heat and Trail Blazers have an understanding on where each other stands, but there remains a fundamental disagreement between the two sides on what constitutes sufficient trade compensation for Lillard, according to multiple league sources. As of Monday night, there had only been limited communication in recent weeks between Miami and Portland.

– via Miami Herald

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: @ Raptor and Heat fans. Glad it's over...about "Dame time"

@JayBirdHawk just between me and you and cagey, screw the Heat.. and their culture. Wonder how they feelin right about now? 😂 

I bet the Heat say.. uhhhh we didn’t really think Dame was right for us that’s why we didn’t fully pursue him..

uh huh.. ya BS! 

• Haha 2