• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im so sick of Dame.. lol

He knew he wanted out. Just didnt want to say it.. smh

Both he and the team wanted this but neither had the guts to be the bad guy and say it aloud.

Also the deal they just signed Grant to looks so much worse now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Meagan Good. 😏

Oooohhhh myyyy garssshhh as you would say. I think she’s an all time top 5 for me. I was so mad at Thomas Jones. I even adopted his regime with the weight in 2010, too heavy for Spud. I like calisthenics.

image.gif.97b8684f6b2f6ae17807615cf3beb252.gif

@kg01 you know the type of folks who love calisthenics… psychopaths… :mellow: aaaannnndddd Bruce Lee lovers..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trade him at the deadline if we look like a playin team again..

I hope someone would want him and we get something significant in return at that late stage but it will be tough to get any in return for a guy who will be a free agent at the end of the year.

39 minutes ago, warcore said:

it seems you're kinda new here so I'll fill you in....

That guys life peaked in the 2000s when he wore this really cool bucket hat on a reality TV show. 

Ever since then, he's just been pissed off about everything. 

We kinda like it! It can be entertaining (at times)

Not new!  Just new account, but thank you for filling me in.  I’ve been around since the DerMarr Johnson draft.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Both he and the team wanted this but neither had the guts to be the bad guy and say it aloud.

Also the deal they just signed Grant to looks so much worse now. 

Ya what’s going on? Why pay Jerami when Dame wants out and your building around Scoot and Sharpe. And where does Simons fit in?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya what’s going on? Why pay Jerami when Dame wants out and your building around Scoot and Sharpe. And where does Simons fit in?

POR has no clue what they're doing.  Let's screw ... I mean, 'trade with them!

• Haha 4

Just now, Hawkish said:

For what?  I don’t understand why teams deal with Miami.  Does Pat Riley have dirt on other owners? 

Herro Robinson and parts.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe Philly....one of the reasons Maxey may not have been extended.

Ya this. I think he goes to Nurse and Embiid for Maxey and parts. Dang man.

Either way he’s going east. 

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I hope someone would want him and we get something significant in return at that late stage but it will be tough to get any in return for a guy who will be a free agent at the end of the year.

Maybe he can give them a "promise to re-sign" note if they want him.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I’d like to see one of these teams say nah man we ain’t trading you.. sit on the bench and destroy your value.

That's kinda cutting of your nose to spite your face. No good will come from it. PTL will be paying $50+ mil for what exactly.

Let me see if I understand all this proposed trading and swapping and getting.

Hawks keep Trae Young and Murray.  Swap all the remainder 1st and 2nd string player for a 3rd super star center.  This gives Atlanta 3 players on max deals.  We still have 3 draft picks and everyone else who are not now on the 1st or 2nd string!  Got it!  Capela, Hunter, Bey, JJ, Bogie,0017,  all get traded for this super star center we're getting.

By the way, with three players drawing the super max contracts, how much $$$ payroll do we have for the three draft picks and whoever is left?  Will there be enough for all of the other Hawks to qualify for the minimum NBA pay?

Is everyone on board with this deal??

:smug:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Maybe he can give them a "promise to re-sign" note if they want him.. lol

It just looks like a failed experiment. But my guess will be that the hawks management will not cut their loses.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe Philly....one of the reasons Maxey may not have been extended.

Who's running the offense? Harden was at least good at that for them.. Harden is a great passer.. Dame isnt an assist guy.. Its all about scoring with him...