• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Bear in mind that Wood’s total lack of market has less to do with his production and more to do with why he hasn’t fit in on like 6 teams.  JC is much more of a coach’s player so the comparison fails for me.  (Even though I agree that JC didn’t live up to his contract and the Hawks didn’t leverage his RFA status at all to control his cost.)

Why not give Wood a shot on a manageable deal.  How bad can he be?

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You don’t want me to get my shine? 😞 

I just don’t get when they (the insiders get it right) you give them a firm 🤝 when I do, you come with a warning ⚠️ of let’s not boast.

Well I’m sorry @AHF I nailed this. Do what you will with that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why not give Wood a shot on a manageable deal.  How bad can he be?

Bad apparently- particularly in the locker room, neither coaches nor players like him - does his own thing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I just don’t get when they (the insiders get it right) you give them a firm 🤝 when I do, you come with a warning ⚠️ of let’s not boast.

Well I’m sorry @AHF I nailed this. Do what you will with that.

I'm with ya Spud. It's about getting it right, and you got one right. Go ahead and spike the football. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm with ya Spud. It's about getting it right, and you got one right. Go ahead and spike the football. 

I didn’t even get it right I just suggested Mills would be a good idea 😆

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Ps I don’t spike I’m like Barry Sanders. Hand it off to the ref. 😊 Long live the greatest!

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 7/8/2023 at 4:22 PM, Spud2nique said:

You don’t want me to get my shine? 😞 

You are missing the boat on this, @Spud2nique.

You suggested getting Mills would be a good idea and now the Hawks got him.  That is great.  No reason not to mention that.

What I was responding to was a post by another poster running a scoreboard pitting “insiders” vs “outsiders.”  That was the point of my comment, not wanting to pit people against each other.  

You didn’t pit your post against others so I had zero problem with that.  Your post is a “like” for me.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sounds like PHI is matching Paul Reed's offer sheet from UTA.

Smart considering their starters about to turn 30, is already oft-injured, and is likely about to decline rapidly. 

Phuck Philly :cheer:

• Thanks 2