• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Greg Anthony just mentioned that on the broadcast that the bigs really don't post up any more, and the guards can't make entry passes.

These guards want to shoot so much, or move the ball around on the perimeter, that they don't even look inside.

This is true.  It's an art.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Greg Anthony just mentioned that on the broadcast that the bigs really don't post up any more, and the guards can't make entry passes.

These guards want to shoot so much, or move the ball around on the perimeter, that they don't even look inside.

At least I think that's Greg Anthony talking . . .

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonzaii58 said:

Hello. Longtime lurker here. I tried signing up a year ago but never got the confirmation email. Tried again this week and it worked so now I’m here 😄

anyway, I’m liking Kobe’s aggressiveness tonight but was hoping to see our guards look for Gueye. Hopefully trae sees from the sidelines the missed opportunities and feeds them the ball during preseason if they get a chance to share the court with him.  

You got to think that when Trae watch these games... he sees every missed pass.  

That was a foul... hack..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

What do you think about Lundy?

I'm like... eh... 

I said last game that Lundy makes Tyrese obsolete because of similar style but Lundy plays more within his role and is a better shooter.

Still I like Tyrese's heart and hustle and although I doubt we have room for him but I'm still rooting for him.

• Like 1