• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, Carmine said:

OT: I love the Thomspon Twins man! 🥲

me too, they both looked great.  Amen only played one game, but I saw more than enough.

This draft is gonna go down as one of the best in a long time.  The top 10 is as loaded as it's ever been.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

One guy who really impressed me in SL is Ousmane Dieng from OKC.   First game out I thought he was tunnel vision garbage, but he got better every game.  Guy can score at all 3 levels.

OKC is my team in the west this year.  Love Chet and am a big fan of the good Jalen Williams.  SGA is a stud.   Giddey looks good.  Add in Cason Wallace and Dieng and this is one of the really fun teams to watch this year.

• Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

Can we just act like Gueye was pick#15 and we traded up in the 2nd for Bufkin? lol

Bro will take time. The ability is there but he's just not physically where he needs to be to play the game he needs to play and his handles needs to improve for this level but I remember Trae had this issue too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Lundy may end up in the rotation. His shot is legit and his defense is good enough to hold his man up until help arrives.

I like his overall makeup more than Vit and Tyrese. Shit, I like it more than Bufkin

Bukfin a tad boom or bust

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I like his overall makeup more than Vit and Tyrese. Shit, I like it more than Bufkin

Vit looks good as a Point guard/forward..

Yeah Lundy needs a spot for real.. That shot is pure..

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bufkin is playing out of position. Lundy is playing in his comfort zone so he's going to look better.

• Thanks 2