• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

12 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Lundy looks 100% committed to his role and can contribute next season. He's a knock down shooter that gets off the ball pretty quick if he doesn't have a shot and stays in front of his man on defense. He's actually pretty twitchy on defense which is a pleasant surprise.

He's listed at 6 foot 6 220lbs.. 6'10 wingspan. That's good size for a wing. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He needs a strong floater,  that's how Trae adjusted

That would be nice but honestly that floater isn't easy to master.

I've said it since he got drafted and I will reiterate now he's a lot like DJ so if I was him I'd study his game 1st while picking up some of Trae's game as he develops a little more. 

I think Kobe being a student of the game can eventually be a combo of both. DJ's mid range/defense and Trae's court vision/hopefully floaters. He definitely got drafted to the right team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sillent said:

That would be nice but honestly that floater isn't easy to master.

I've said it since he got drafted and I will reiterate now he's a lot like DJ so if I was him I'd study his game 1st while picking up some of Trae's game as he develops a little more. 

I think Kobe being a student of the game can eventually be a combo of both. DJ's mid range/defense and Trae's court vision/hopefully floaters. He definitely got drafted to the right team.

He's gonna be in the Gleague for awhile if that's the mirror which is most realistic 

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

He's listed at 6 foot 6 220lbs.. 6'10 wingspan. That's good size for a wing. 

Bigger than Korver or Bazemore and his man perimeter defense is pretty good.

• Like 2

I starting to like what I see from Lundy, still need to see him a lot on defense but I think his game fits well with what we are looking for, same applies to Matthews but I think he can only play SG, cheap replacement for Bogi. I don’t see a fit on Martin game

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He didn't let the rough start rattle him and made some really good plays down the stretch. 

It's not how you start , but how you finish.

Summer League overreaction in full effect, gotta love it!

47 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Lundy looks 100% committed to his role and can contribute next season. He's a knock down shooter that gets off the ball pretty quick if he doesn't have a shot and stays in front of his man on defense. He's actually pretty twitchy on defense which is a pleasant surprise.

Lundy played some really good defense on the last possession forcing the pass.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's gonna be in the Gleague for awhile if that's the mirror which is most realistic 

Bigger than Korver or Bazemore and his man perimeter defense is pretty good.

Lundy and AJ are both listed at 6'6 220.. lol

AJ 6'11 WS

Lundy 6'10.25 WS

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

CHA down 5-25 after 1.  Hornets warmin' up.. 

Hornets pipeline is terrible. Maybe Brandon hits but that smells like a bad pick. Scoot was the guy but I’m sure they went “bad fit with Melo” which always turns bad.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Hornets pipeline is terrible. Maybe Brandon hits but that smells like a bad pick. Scoot was the guy but I’m sure they went “bad fit with Melo” which always turns bad.

Since I banged on em earlier, I'll follow up and say the Hornets are now only down 2, 51-49. 

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Somebody sell me on Shaedon Sharpe.  I see the tools but I don't see them coming together into effective basketball, factoring in that it's early for him. 

Rare ability, optimal size for a 2, and silky shooting touch is his selling points