• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

It's been reported that he's there to work on his defense and told to ignore offense.  Let the young Hawks score!

Hopefully that is the case, as I have said many times, I think he is the best project we have, I think he can be our Jaylen Brown, better shooter, less strong and finisher at the rim. But his performance at SL and him going down with Quinn has really worried me. He played 20 mpg on 72 games last year, Atlanta organization should be looking to increase that role to 25-28mpg, I think he has the chance with Collins and Aaron Holiday out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Kobe's middy game is tough.

& it looks like all of our rookies are throwing block parties 😂 so far no one showed up to Mo G's yet but you know he got an invite ready.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

Gang, I just got back from Vegas. I had a chance to see the team up close and personal. I am telling you, these rooks are the real deal. Bufkin is no point guard ‘“yet” but he is a bona fide bucket getter and he is not as small as you think. Speaking of size, NBA players are large human beings. You don’t really understand by watching tv or even far away at a game, but standing right next them makes you feel like your planet is being invaded by aliens. Lol. Seth Lundy is a legit 6’6” and he is bigger than AJ. MoGee passes the eye test. His size and fluidity is ridiculous. 
I like the diversity of Quin’s coaching staff. You can tell they are going to push each other and bring respect and a family type vibe. 

Thank you!! Some of us "can't" see it currently but like you said all 3 of our rookies are the real deal.

We had a great draft and super excited about this up and coming season probably more than I've been in awhile.

• Like 4