2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

43 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This is pretty funny.  SAS really has an eye for talent. 

Did he say WCS and Winslow? 🧐 Those foos runnin a hot dog 🌭 stand in NYC I think 🤔 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

NBA READY - Willie Kauley-Stein, Justice Winslow, Stanley 'Stanjo the banjo' Johnson....OUCH!!!

🤫 that’s two of our guys Winslow you and Stan the man me just keep it on the low… :upsidedown:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Saying that word makes me feel smart, I like it. Let me use it..

Last night Luka was no passing savant. 😃 

I feel like I'm a snark savant. It comes naturally to me.  Like breathing. 🤓

And, was there a game last night?  Weird.  I thought the season ended weeks ago.

Judging from the boxscore, looks like one team had a guy gittin' hizz and saying to heyul with the rest 'o yall. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

🤫 that’s two of our guys Winslow you and Stan the man me just keep it on the low… :upsidedown:

I have some stinkers under my belt, so I won't judge too harshly.  But I called them two busts from miles away. 

Ok, here's where you tell me I said Antman would be Can't-man.  I'll take my medicine. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

And, was there a game last night?  Weird.  I thought the season ended weeks ago.

:laugh1: Same I was driving around at the halfway point prolly and thinking I was cool 😎 windows all down (it’s hot here) and thinkin hey I used to watch the finals back in the day now I’ve boycotted this one and the Warriors Celts I didn’t watch a minute. 

I really don’t wanna see the contestant crying and begging to refs from Luka. It’s enough already. Again I’m not sure he’s done this but I know enough to know I did the right thang.

ps I thought I was cool 😎 I dunno

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

This Lakers thing is weird.  Lebron must be out of there because no way he wants to play for a real coach.  Does this mean AD will be on the move? 

FIFY

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmm 🧐 Magic Johnson my a$$! 

Yeah, but it was a really impactful assist I'm told.  More impactful than any assist Trae Young has ever had I can tell you that much.  Combine that amazing assist with the most skilled player in the history of the NBA showing out and I'm pretty sure Dallas won this game by 20 and you guys just misread the box score.  Casuals.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Yeah, but it was a really impactful assist I'm told.  More impactful than any assist Trae Young has ever had I can tell you that much.  Combine that amazing assist with the most skilled player in the history of the NBA showing out and I'm pretty sure Dallas won this game by 20 and you guys just misread the box score.  Casuals.

🤣 uh huh, convince me your not Texas “ground” Chuck again? I felt the facetiousness in the tone though. :jesus: 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 uh huh, convince me your not Texas “ground” Chuck again? I felt the facetiousness in the tone though. :jesus: 

If AH ever felt the need to use the bann-hammer (again?), it's now that you referred to him as TXF*ck.  Nobody would stand for that slander, squd.  No matter how hilarious the bearded emoji is. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

If AH ever felt the need to use the bann-hammer (again?), it's now that you referred to him as TXF*ck.  Nobody would stand for that slander, squd.  No matter how hilarious the bearded emoji is. 

I know how Spud feels about Chuck so if I seriously thought he believed that was me then I would absolutely not stand for that for a second.  As it is, I know better.

bros-the-office.gif

• Haha 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Dan Hurley expected to get an 8 year, $100M+ contract.  (Don’t make me click on the site formerly known as Twitter, lol.)

Seriously, that would be a really hard contract to live up to.  So many college coaches get big contracts and flame out.  Most proven NBA successful coaches don’t get a deal like that.  Compare to whatever Bud is getting and I’ll bet Bud is getting a lot less despite a stronger resume.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

I have some stinkers under my belt, so I won't judge too harshly.  But I called them two busts from miles away. 

Ok, here's where you tell me I said Antman would be Can't-man.  I'll take my medicine. 

So is it better to be wrong about a guy who you thought would suck but turned out great OR the guy you thought would be great but sucked?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1