• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody wanna have their mind blown?

No, I'm not tryna get you to try shrooms with me.  That ship sailed without you blokes on it.  Anyways ...

There's a dude on fakegm tryna spin Luka's defense as him purposely getting beaten to avoid getting in foul trouble.

Another is saying him constantly getting blown by isn't inherently bad because they (BOS) might miss the subsequently created shot(s).

You can't make this stuff up.

Then you see stuff like this too:

•  
  •  
  •  
It's essentially impossible to have Luka's extreme offensive role and still play good defense
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

shrooms

HA! Micro dosing is for wusses. We been eatin da whole mushroom 🍄 since 82 and we are fine! :huh:

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That ship sailed without you blokes on it. 

My macro will catch your micro at some point. 

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's a dude on fakegm tryna spin Luka's defense as him purposely getting beaten to avoid getting in foul trouble.

You know all those shots Carmelo Anthony took in his Hey, that was for his teammates like Amare and Camby to get good rebounding position which his shots created.

Texaschuck is panicking … AS HE SHOULD, Mavs blow.

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

•  
  •  
  •  
It's essentially impossible to have Luka's extreme offensive role and still play good defense

Carmelo Doncic.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

•  
  •  
  •  

This is an illustration of something @Afro pointed in reference to the Harden v Luka discussion.  People are bending themselves into knots tryna rationalize Luka being uninterested on defense.  Harden got no such apologies. 

Also, I'm jotting these talking points down to use in the next anti-Trae thread. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

HA! Micro dosing is for wusses. We been eatin da whole mushroom 🍄 since 82 and we are fine! :huh:

He doesn't micro??? He macro's all the way to 2025 on a regular basis. There's a reason he keeps taking that event at the Outsiders Ball. 

You are correct though - Micro dosing IS for wusses. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Afro said:

Luka vs anyone else is exactly that "sexual harassment vs flirting" meme. 

The 2nd best player of all time got shit all over even when he was the *only* dude on his teams and having lines of 40-12-8-3 while being the offensive and defensive engine. 

Luka is a traffic cone and gets ONE assist and the response is "Omg sweetie you did your absolute best and we're proud of you! How bout we go get you a popsicle with spongebobs face on it to celebrate your heroic performance? Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!" 

Did I write this? :huh: I honestly sometimes have to go back and see who wrote it. 

image.gif.ce530f3be29b8c50f39e5bc8a450660a.gif

@kg01 is uninterested in Afro and I 😆 it’s like the dude thinkin “I could be in the sac micro shrooming with my marmot right about now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hardic or Luken? :dance: Neither rolls of the tongue but neither does Worcestershire sauce but we gotta say it sometimes. 

I like how England spread their language across the globe but kept a few select words, like Worcestershire, as code words to pick out the REAL Englanders. Honestly, a strong power play move. 

"Ya gotta be from the mother land to know which letters in these words we completely omit"

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Did I write this? :huh: I honestly sometimes have to go back and see who wrote it. 

image.gif.ce530f3be29b8c50f39e5bc8a450660a.gif

@kg01 is uninterested in Afro and I 😆 it’s like the dude thinkin “I could be in the sac micro shrooming with my marmot right about now.

High Praise lol. 

michael-jordan-mj.gif

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hardic or Luken? :dance: Neither rolls of the tongue but neither does Worcestershire sauce but we gotta say it sometimes. 

Definitely Luken.  No 'd' needed. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Another is saying him constantly getting blown by isn't inherently bad because they (BOS) might miss the subsequently created shot(s).

You can't make this stuff up.

Absolutely genius 5D chess from Luka. 

Screenshot_20240612_083340_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Boston up 3-0. Gonna sweep the Pukas in all likelihood. I'm not mad about it either. 

I still say Tatum is no dog. JB is clearly the best guy on that team. Tatum tries to put the game away tonight and he just can't. Then JB comes back in and they ice it. 

But Tatum gets all the accolades. Stupid. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Boston up 3-0. Gonna sweep the Pukas in all likelihood. I'm not mad about it either. 

I still say Tatum is no dog. JB is clearly the best guy on that team. Tatum tries to put the game away tonight and he just can't. Then JB comes back in and they ice it. 

But Tatum gets all the accolades. Stupid. 

Them GA boys got that dog in them for real lol