• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bally Sports App Issues

Jody23

On 9/5/2024 at 6:58 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Amazon nears major deal to broadcast NBA, MLB and NHL games on Prime streaming: sources

Under the deal, Amazon would broadcast all NBA games that are not nationally televised for the Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Oklahoma City Thunder, and the San Antonio Spurs.

I hope this goes through. I've been enjoying the NFL on Prime, and I assume they'll do a good job with NBA games too.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 9/14/2024 at 12:35 PM, ATLHawks3 said:

I hope this goes through. I've been enjoying the NFL on Prime, and I assume they'll do a good job with NBA games too.

Still the only report of this is a single NY Post article.  We're getting close to the season.  I need this to happen!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Still no news on this.  I don't think this is happening at all this season and NY Post are the only ones to report it.  Sucks.  I so wanted to cancel DTV.

Exclusive | Amazon nears major deal to broadcast NBA, MLB and NHL games: sources (nypost.com)

Is DTV an app like YTTV or do you have a DTV satellite?  I currently have the Bally's App and login through my in-law's Spectrum account.  But I'd HATE the Bally's App. 

If DTV is an app, how is it?  And is it monthly?  I stream YTTV for everything other than the Hawks.  

• Moderators
2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Is DTV an app like YTTV or do you have a DTV satellite?  I currently have the Bally's App and login through my in-law's Spectrum account.  But I'd HATE the Bally's App. 

If DTV is an app, how is it?  And is it monthly?  I stream YTTV for everything other than the Hawks.  

Yes. used to be called Directv Stream but now i think it's just the directv app.   It's like youtubetv but not as user friendly in my opinion and more expensive.  i think i pay like $110/month although i think that includes Max.  

I can't deal with the bally app either.   at least directv i can record all the games and watch them when i want and skip commercials and stuff.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Still no news on this.  I don't think this is happening at all this season and NY Post are the only ones to report it.  Sucks.  I so wanted to cancel DTV.

Exclusive | Amazon nears major deal to broadcast NBA, MLB and NHL games: sources (nypost.com)

All I saw was 'deal to be finalized in October before the season starts'