• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2025 Sacramento Kings Draft Pick Watch

JayBirdHawk

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

How about Hunter for #13 and Kev?

I think so (unless Hunter is buying into Quin and evolving his game).  I value adding players on cost-controlled contracts (rookies) to fill out the roster.  Huerter is a player that plays within himself which I appreciate.  He knows his strengths.  Ironically, he is a player that can play off Trae while also being capable of secondary handling if needed.

Edited by Hawkish

• Moderators
18 hours ago, macdaddy said:

This leaves a huge hole on wing defense. Maybe you are drafting a SF or trading DJM for a SF.  

I do think if you swap DJM and Bogi minutes at SG for Bogi and KH at SG you are instantly a better team just due to fit not talent.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Or Barnes and 13.
We’d get the already fully developed version of Risacher now, plus another pick. Barnes is a better defender than Kevin too. Plus Barnes has averaged over 80 games the past three seasons compared to Hunter who averaged less than 60 games in three seasons. 

56 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Or Barnes and 13.
We’d get the already fully developed version of Risacher now, plus another pick. Barnes is a better defender than Kevin too. Plus Barnes has averaged over 80 games the past three seasons compared to Hunter who averaged less than 60 games in three seasons. 

Good point — Definitely a trade to consider.  

• Like 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to 2025 Sacramento Kings Draft Pick Watch