• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics (6 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Letting Al Horford out rebound both our centers combined is a damn shame >.> Clint is getting older and isn't what he use to be and Onyeka i can't understand for the life of me why he's not taking the next step and in honesty seems to be getting worse at times.  I had such high hopes for Okongwu over the last 2 years to be very very good.

Ditto, idk why hes looked so bad for stretches this year.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Ditto, idk why hes looked so bad for stretches this year.

Im honestly wondering if he's just dejected that he wasn't given the starting C position by now.  Which in itself would be bad as well because as a C you 100% can't be that soft of a player physically and even more so mentally.  Doubt it's it but you never know or maybe we just misread his potential and he had already hit it?

• Premium Member

Tough loss.  Listen, you can talk about building winning habits all you want.  It won't translate to consistent winning until you're willing to do it consistently.  The lack of ball movement in the fourth quarter was tough to watch.  Well...on to the next one 💯!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Murray and Capela were unbearable tonight

Honestly, these 2 should be the odd ones out if we make any moves.. Maybe We could get back some useful players that fit better...

I still dont like the Trae Murray duo..

And we need a Center that can do something offensively as well as protect the rim... Its like 4 on 5 with CC out there.. And OO is just too damn small..Cant start a 6-8 center with such a small backcourt...

Hawks F.O. should be focused on SIZE. Whether its FA or the draft...

Edited by terrell

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We both went cold

I would like Clingan 

I need to check him out

11 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Can't be mad at the effort to claw back. Still a little sore about the officiating though.

Yeah they didnt give up on a back to back.. Cant complain about the effort..