• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome back Vit Krejci!!

SalvorMallow

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno had a 25 point game last season.

When is the last time Cody Zeller had a 25 point game?

Statmuse?

image.thumb.png.ee9623cfcac18e3a733958bd07643acd.png

His only game of 25 or more points.

Zeller has a contract. Bruno is not technically on the team. And they keep pushing back his deadline to sign as they try to figure out who they can move. The Vit signing is a step in figuring that out I would assume.

I would keep Bruno all day, but we have to cut someone for him to stay.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Zeller has a contract. Bruno is not technically on the team. And they keep pushing back his deadline to sign as they try to figure out who they can move. The Vit signing is a step in figuring that out I would assume.

I would keep Bruno all day, but we have to cut someone for him to stay.

Remember when Ivan Johnson made his debut, and he balled out on TNT?

Reggie Miller said that there's about  3 guys on the bench that he should be getting playing time over

I know 2 guys Bruno should be taking minutes from.

HawksMuse on X: "The only teammates in NBA History to shoot better than 70%  FG in a month: Clint Capela & Onyeka Okongwu (March 2023)  https://t.co/shxam7VV8v" / X

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Haha 4

Awesome contract. I really think Vit is going to be a solid player in this league. Watching him play he makes the right reads and competes. Just jeeds to have more confidence in his jumper and with the ball in his hands

Edited by Marvin24Williams
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, AHF said:
42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is Lundy our only two-way?  I can't remember who else is in that bucket.  

Yes.

Lundy and Niko (2nd round pick)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Awesome news.  I’m relieved to get him back.  

Fun fact we traded Mo Harkless for Vit.  And we currently have four assets on our roster from drafting Adriean Payne in 2014.  

Adreian Payne for future first.

Drafted Huerter.

Trade Huerter for a 1st, Holiday and Harkless.  

Trade Harkless for Vit

Trade Holiday for Garrison and Bruno

Shout out to AP lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

Awesome news.  I’m relieved to get him back.  

Fun fact we traded Mo Harkless for Vit.  And we currently have four assets on our roster from drafting Adriean Payne in 2014.  

Adreian Payne for future first.

Drafted Huerter.

Trade Huerter for a 1st, Holiday and Harkless.  

Trade Harkless for Vit

Trade Holiday for Garrison and Bruno

RIP

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Look at his shooting splits last season after being in College Park and called up. Almost 50/40/80+ shooting splits doesn't impress you? How about his VASTLY improved defense when he was called up?

10 years for 4 years of that on a young player? Please. Sign me up for that EVERY DAY.

His efficiency will be tested if he plays more than 20-30 games a season. Happens every time 

2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

His efficiency will be tested if he plays more than 20-30 games a season. Happens every time 

Nobody thinks he’s a star. Just a really good young, cheap, versatile player that checks the boxes for what we need in our extended bench rotation.

At some point, we have to hit on guys like this to round out a roster that pays top dollar for it’s best players.

• Like 3

Yes, we're excited!  Vit proved to all of us, late last season, that he was worthy of one of the 15 spots on our roster!  Not a starter?  Nope, he's fits into the other end of the 15.  Now we must settle on who will fit into the other 14 spots and who doesn't.

Atlanta has their three two-way contract players.  They are expected to open the season with the Skyhawks.

This Friday our youth open their Summer League season.  I want to see these young Hawks and learn something about the future of our team which will be on display.  This team includes some of our 15 players on our roster to open the season.

Who fits?  This has become the great question of our beloved Hawk team and their future which starts when their season opens.  This is not very many weeks away.  Yep, Vit fits!!

:smug:

• Like 2