• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've been watching the 2024 NBA Draft class and it's been... weaker than usual

NBASupes

• Moderators
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well, well, well....my how the Turns have tabled. :laugh1::laugh1:

Are there odds on him NOT going at 1?  I’d bet the house on that action.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

There are whispers of Stephon Castle and his camp potentially not being willing to do pre-draft workouts for teams with starting point guards already in place. Castle views himself as a point guard, and he was a five-star recruit at the position before arriving at UConn. Potentially interested teams like the Hornets (No. 6), Trail Blazers (No. 7) and Grizzlies (No. 9) could be impacted.

confirms that Stephon Castle will not conduct workouts for teams with starting point guards already in place. This indicates Castle could refuse to workout for all the following teams in the top-10: Hawks, Rockets, Pistons, Hornets, Trail Blazers, Grizzlies.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2024 at 3:08 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

The 'not ozempic'......ok :laugh1:

🤣 this ozempic craze is freaking me out by the way. I used to be able to feel my dentists 🦷 belly (haha ya kg belly :mellow:) now there’s nothing there. Not that I’m disappointed or anything 😂.. I just.. and he looks like a teen 😂.. I mean.. he’s one of those that doesn’t need the $hit I doubt. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ it’s just different. 

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 3:06 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Well, well, well....my how the Turns have tabled. :laugh1::laugh1:

Oh man.. lol.. look I’m not hatin on the kid it’s not his fault he is LeBron’s kid with the expectations and probably all the advantages as well but even if he sticks on a team and gets playing time, players are gonna go at him and get up for him like he’s a team that’s a repeat champion in the league. They are gonna wanna rip that baby a$$ I’ll tell ya. 

I think Bronny fans are in for a rude awakening. 

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh man.. lol.. look I’m not hatin on the kid it’s not his fault he is LeBron’s kid with the expectations and probably all the advantages as well but even if he sticks on a team and gets playing time, players are gonna go at him and get up for him like he’s a team that’s a repeat champion in the league. They are gonna wanna rip that baby a$$ I’ll tell ya. 

I think Bronny fans are in for a rude awakening. 

Do Bronny fans exist? Is that actually a thing?

• Haha 2

It's probably paying a million to one so a lot of people threw $10 at it just in case something crazy happens.  No way big money is betting on this.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

They are real and they are fabulous.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Before you ask. No, I do not believe he should be drafted and I don't have him in my top 40. That said, I've heard a good comp of poor man's Davion Mitchell and while I like it, James actually been trained to be a NBA player. He even has the small movement aka the Tony Snell. He really understands how to play Basketball the way the NBA plays it. Davion has a PhD in college and even dominated SL but he's struggled in the NBA and doesn't really have a role whereas Bronny is built for a role that fits next to Bron. 

It wouldn't shock me if Bronny is averaging 6.4 PPG next year for the Lakers. 

6 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

All you need to know about NBA media is there have been actual stories written suggesting Lebron's kid at #1 so the Hawks can attract Lebron.

Like, actually positing that as a concept just to provide content.  There are way too many outlets needing to fill space(s).  That's just the latest evidence of it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

All you need to know about NBA media is there have been actual stories written suggesting Lebron's kid at #1 so the Hawks can attract Lebron.

Like, actually positing that as a concept just to provide content.  There are way too many outlets needing to fill space(s).  That's just the latest evidence of it. 

While I think thats a horrible idea, I do believe there is one worse idea that MANY Hawks fans are pushing for then even Bronny at #1.

Just now, NBASupes said:

While I think thats a horrible idea, I do believe there is one worse idea that MANY Hawks fans are pushing for then even Bronny at #1.

I know, I know ... it's Edey.

Haha, you walked right into that one.

Its your own fault.  You're supposed to have me on ignore by now.

:stirthepot:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Oh come on, man, this is ridiculous. You go too far trying to prove a point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

Oh come on, man, this is ridiculous. You go too far trying to prove a point. 

[] Everytime someone is mention. This would be a good player to pair with X. 

That said, here is a prospect that's a clear reach at #1 but at least he fits Trae