• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Theo got a standing ovation tonight

Admin

• Premium Member

I think that the crowd will love those two because they bring something that The T-Blazers hasn't had in a long time.....Good players that people can respect. I don't believe that Reef will spit on any fans.

The real question is how long before they trade Randolph?

I didn't know this but Reef and Randolph are two players that are amoung the league leaders in getting their shots blocked. Does that mean that they can't pass out of the double or that they are undersized?

At any cost, Reef shot 50% on the night and put up 20/12...

I watched the game last night and all of the Hawks, including Dickau, did a good job last night. Ratliff's turnovers were mostly because passes intended for teammates that were not quite ready for the ball. I think he also had a couple of charging violations. Reef played an excellent game. Even defensively he did ok, not great. The turning point of the game came with Reef, Theo, and Dickau on the bench. The other Blazers, really played a piss poor game. Lot's of turnovers and bad shots.

Dickau truly impressed me last night, and this coming from a guy who thinks he is Steve Alford reincarnated. lol I thought he would have problems with the much quicker Boykins on him, but he didn't have any problems. He had a nice steal which led to a two on one fastbreak with Reef that resulted in two foul shots for Reef. Miles, Reef, Ratliff, and to a lesser extent Dickau probably played the best among the Blazers last night.

TROUBLEMAN

• Premium Member

I was thinking that Randolph might be shipped to Seattle for Lewis or Radman/pick.

Specifically.

Randolph/Patterson for Lewis...

It would make Seattle a much stronger team. Seattle is in a situation whereby they will have to resign Barry in order to have a chance to resign Allen. They must share the same agent because Allen is putting the pressure on Seattle to come up with the money.