• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Draft Over: What's Next?

JayBirdHawk

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Offseason begins tomorrow:

Finally. This whole NBA season was horrible as a Hawks fan. Hawks way underachieved while the Luka fanboys got some love.

not to mention the Celtics are my top 3 hated teams along with the Heat

• Like 4

• Moderators
9 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Finally. This whole NBA season was horrible as a Hawks fan. Hawks way underachieved while the Luka fanboys got some love.

Luka showed he might not be the best player in the league that some claimed.  He really stumbled in the finals.  I'm sure there will be a lot of excuses. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Luka showed he might not be the best player in the league that some claimed.  He really stumbled in the finals.  I'm sure there will be a lot of excuses. 

Kyrie 🤓 .

You know it's coming.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Hawkmoor :mellow:

I may go back and watch lowlights.

If I'm Kyrie OR Luka, why would I be interested in playing for the Hawks, a non playoff team that backed into the NBA money grab play-in tournament the last couple of seasons before this past season? Zero championship appearances since being in Atlanta.  About to draft Clingan when Sarr is right there.   I just played for a NBA Championship and I want to go the Hawks?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jdmyol2c2undlzrvr3

Edited by Hawkmoor

12 hours ago, theheroatl said:

I've got a lot of family members that live in New England who have been alternating between laughing at me and begging me to become a Celtic Fan.  I'm a Luka and Kyrie fan so this season was mixed, bad and good.  The Hawks are making it very hard to keep getting laughed at.  This been happening since the 1970s.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Everyone just needs to chill....:beach:

Indeed — It’s sad that I had an actual dream last night about the draft.  SA traded up to #1 and drafted a guy named George.  Clingan fell out of the top 10 and Williams was drafted by OKC to play with his brother.  That’s all I remember

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How did we do?

Bembry - D

Cam - F (great idea but you belly flopped in terms of projected development and character/fit)

Prince - C+

Hunter - C+

JC - A

OO - B

Spellman - F

Jalen - A+

Huerter - B

Griffin - Incomplete

Trae - A

Kobe - Incomplete

• Like 2