• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sarr reminds me of Big 🎫 raw

Spud2nique

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You have reached Spud 🥔 I’m not here right now so please 🙏🏿… don’t leave a message.. :indifferent:..

:batman:

From Jalen doubt to Sarr = KG.  You are in the Chuckster guarantee zone.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

From Jalen doubt to Sarr = KG.  You are in the Chuckster guarantee zone.  

No doubt about it. I’ve been off my scouting game. 

Hey, who’s in charge of returns here??? You advertised dude as kg but sent us Tyrus Thomas!!! :angry2: I want my 💰 back!!!

ps Sarr wouldn’t work out for us anyways he was too good for us! :indifferent:

• Haha 3

On 5/13/2024 at 12:44 AM, Wretch said:

I've been studying Sarr for about 6 months now.  Ever since I had the slightest inclination that we might not make the playoffs.  After the first 10 minutes of watching this dude, my first comp was KG. 

This is a no-brainer pick for me.

My first was he is going to be a BUST 

• Moderators

Sarr will be a good player.  Everyone is overreacting.  His defensive abilities are good and despite his goose egg his shot will be fine. 

I'm very happy we went with a real wing at the top of the draft.  To me that's almost always the way to go but Sarr will be good too.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Sarr will be a good player.  Everyone is overreacting.  His defensive abilities are good and despite his goose egg his shot will be fine. 

I'm very happy we went with a real wing at the top of the draft.  To me that's almost always the way to go but Sarr will be good too.  

Eh I have SERIOUS doubts about both players. I'm sure Risacher will be an NBA player and a solid starter at some point at least, Sarr I'm truly not sure he can be even that. He's a more athletic Bargnani without a shot.

• Like 1