• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To my Hawks Outsiders ...

kg01

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Outsiders!  What can we do?  When will it end?

Why cant I stop seeing these dumbarse Hawks trades?

Stop going to Bleacher Report?  JK, but not really.  It is annoying the lack of thought put into these things.  The trades are so one sided most of the time and almost always in favor of the team with the least amount of trade assets and leverage. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

Stop going to Bleacher Report?  JK, but not really.  It is annoying the lack of thought put into these things.  The trades are so one sided most of the time and almost always in favor of the team with the least amount of trade assets and leverage. 

The bestest part is when some rando aggregator, purporting itself as an 'inside' NBA account of sorts, posts an article(sic) claiming to have sourced intel about what the Hawks "need to do" or "are on the verge" of.  But it turns out the "source" is some bullsh*t a** bleacher report fan wish-trade.

Those are the greatest-est.

Gotta love nba mEdiA. 

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The bestest part is when some rando aggregator, purporting itself as an 'inside' NBA account of sorts, posts an article(sic) claiming to have sourced intel about what the Hawks "need to do" or "are on the verge" of.  But it turns out the "source" is some bullsh*t a** bleacher report fan wish-trade.

Gotta love nba mEdiA. 

🙄

It's hard to tell which is worse, the actual BR "articles" or the community posts.  I feel dumber every time I read either. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Gotta love nba mEdiA. 

🙄

Oh that AKelly guy. Ya I know him. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Gotta love nba mEdiA. 

🙄

I miss when the Hawks didn't have 7 layers of aggregators 😑

Can we go back to that? Y'all are hawks content creators. You gotta be making like $20 a month, max. Stop it. 

• Haha 1

Even this board is picking up on the stupid teenagers creating bs rumors for clicks(Lauri). 

If you're gonna post BS for clicks, at least do it for the Lakers or someshit. These 19 year olds need to get their head out of their asses. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Afro said:

I miss when the Hawks didn't have 7 layers of aggregators 😑

Can we go back to that? Y'all are hawks content creators. You gotta be making like $20 a month, max. Stop it. 

Shld we go out and create b.s. twit accounts to make up rumors about other teams?

"Per sources, CHA 'on the verge' of tiring of Ball's constant brushes with the law.  Are considering a deal to LAL.  I'm told CHA loves what Reaves and Hachimura bring to the table."

Sound just plausible enough, no? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am told, Capela is garnering interest from CHA for Brandon Miller. CHA has the cap space to absorb Clints contract and are looking for a mentor for MJ. CHA would also receive the 2026 pick after the SAS swap is complete. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, warcore said:

I am told, Capela is garnering interest from CHA for Brandon Miller. CHA has the cap space to absorb Clints contract and are looking for a mentor for MJ. CHA would also receive the 2026 pick after the SAS swap is complete. 

This should make it to twitter. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nah but for real - Embiid is coming here this summer. I entered @kg01's 2025 dream and there it was, right in front of me. Y'all shoulda seen KG - he thought it was real! But it will be in time.... unfortunately. 

~Outsiders

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, warcore said:

Nah but for real - Embiid is coming here this summer. I entered @kg01's 2025 dream and there it was, right in front of me. Y'all shoulda seen KG - he thought it was real! But it will be in time.... unfortunately. 

~Outsiders

JoeLLLL coming here?  Clearly you've been in my nightmares.  Right up there with the killer clowns and mother-in-law nagging sessions. 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2024 at 7:33 PM, MarylandHawk said:

Outsiders mount up. Let’s start cooking up one-sided Hawks trades!

Per my sources, Mempis is on the verge of a reset.  Morant's off court issues are getting progressively worse.  They could be interested in bringing in Capela as a last ditch effort at getting Ja a mentor.  Capela is seen by many in league circles as a driving force in calming Trae down over the years.  Atlanta is considered a natural trade partner as they could be a nice landing spot for Bane.  I'm told he could be open to the idea.

Atlanta out: Capela, 5 2nds

Mempis out: Bane

Tell me that don't sound like it fell outta WojSham's mouth. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Per my sources, Mempis is on the verge of a reset.  Morant's off court issues are getting progressively worse.  They could be interested in bringing in Capela as a last ditch effort at getting Ja a mentor.  Capela is seen by many in league circles as a driving force in calming Trae down over the years.  Atlanta is considered a natural trade partner as they could be a nice landing spot for Bane.  I'm told he could be open to the idea.

Atlanta out: Capela, 5 2nds

Mempis out: Bane

Tell me that don't sound like it fell outta WojSham's mouth. 

I hear Atlanta is hesitant to consider that trade and Memphis is willing to throw in multiple second rounders to get the deal done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Challenge for the board!

Convince me Rissacher isn't just French Landry Shamet.

Go .... 

Landry Shamet isn't French?  Learn something new everyday

Or is he french Kyle Korver?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Challenge for the board!

Convince me Rissacher isn't just French Landry Shamet.

Go .... 

Shameh (t) - silent T? 😄  That's all I got.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1