• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To my Hawks Outsiders ...

kg01

Guys, guys ... put away the Shamet pursuit for now.  I'll chalk that one up as an L for the group.  Ok, Rissacher = Shamet.  Done.

Another bit of news, apparently there's a report(sic) that my long lost Hawk soul mate, Brook Lopez, "could be" traded.

Put aside the Hawk-esian headline that he "could be" traded.  I mean, Giannis "could be" traded.  Oh well, the twit got clicks so we move.

Smells like GLLLLenn wants to play a more diverse style of defense?

So, I have the elixir to split the Edey ice cream bar.  Go get BroLo. 1 yr deal.  Satisfies all of you Edey/Clingan fans wanting a big, stiffy in the middle but this one can also can shoot it.  

That leaves the Sarr folks to bathe in the draft.

Everybody wins! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Guys, guys ... put away the Shamet pursuit for now.  I'll chalk that one up as an L for the group.  Ok, Rissacher = Shamet.  Done.

Another bit of news, apparently there's a report(sic) that my long lost Hawk soul mate, Brook Lopez, "could be" traded.

Put aside the Hawk-esian headline that he "could be" traded.  I mean, Giannis "could be" traded.  Oh well, the twit got clicks so we move.

Smells like GLLLLenn wants to play a more diverse style of defense?

So, I have the elixir to split the Edey ice cream bar.  Go get BroLo. 1 yr deal.  Satisfies all of you Edey/Clingan fans wanting a big, stiffy in the middle but this one can also can shoot it.  

That leaves the Sarr folks to bathe in the draft.

Everybody wins! 

BroLo fits perfectly into the JC TPE with $19,560.00 to spare 🤓. [This should be in your TPE thread].

Then Find a trade for CC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

50731637-3089-4b5e-9a4e-ddee014c27be_tex

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12770078

giphy.gif

Totally accidental phrasing there, folks.  Totally didn't mean for it to read that way.  Totally... 😉

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was gonna go with 'big white stiffy', but I didn't want @bleachkit on my case because of the racial reference thing. 🤷‍♂️ 

At least I got you to think about it, so I feel like I'm having a positive impact

Edited by bleachkit
  • Sad 1

On 6/7/2024 at 2:50 PM, kg01 said:

When you get bogged down with all the inside action 😉, pop in.  I'll be drainin' em from the outside...

Latest intel(sic) from the Pelican'ts board, Can'ts fans kicking around a BI/Dyson for Murray/OO deal.  Considers this 'fair'.

@KB21, your thoughts ...

😁 

No! I'm asking for BI,Jordan Hawkins  and a first to pick Edey with.We may have to sweeten the deal but this is what I'm trying to come  with out of this deal .

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Morning musings...

.... If Edey was a guard ....

.... he'd be Jimmer Fredette ....

:alien:

:stirthepot: 

If he was a guard he'd be the tallest guard in the  history of the NBA and it wouldn't even be close.  

• Haha 4

Ok, ok the insiders have spoken and seem to think the NOP deal is upon us.  But they can't give us all the gusto, so I'll fill in the blanks there and the rest of the offseason ...

- Dyson will be a Hawk.  I've been on this guy for a minute.  He's the next 'one' defensively.  He may be the prize here when we look back.

- Welcome to Atlanta, Jonas.  @Spud2nique finally gets his dancin' bear (other than Nurkic).

- Look for PG to Chicago.  Heard it here first.

- I expect Hunter to be a Hawk next year despite reports to the contrary.

- Jimi goes to the highest bidder, which won't be a contender.  Haven't sorted out who yet.  He'll be the latest test case for Father Time's unblemished record.

- MIL will come after Bogi.  Theyll dangle BroLo and Beauchamp un our faces so we'll have to decide between him and Jonas.

- CHI will move on from Vuc, btw.  They won't find many takers.

- SAC will implode.  DET will show promise.

- ORL will win the Soul II Soul award (back 2 life, back 2 reality) while learning the age-old lesson that it ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

Did I miss any?  I dunno, ask the alien... :alien:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ok, ok the insiders have spoken and seem to think the NOP deal is upon us.  But they can't give us all the gusto, so I'll fill in the blanks there and the rest of the offseason ...

- Dyson will be a Hawk.  I've been on this guy for a minute.  He's the next 'one' defensively.  He may be the prize here when we look back.

- Welcome to Atlanta, Jonas.  @Spud2nique finally gets his dancin' bear (other than Nurkic).

- Look for PG to Chicago.  Heard it here first.

- I expect Hunter to be a Hawk next year despite reports to the contrary.

- Jimi goes to the highest bidder, which won't be a contender.  Haven't sorted out who yet.  He'll be the latest test case for Father Time's unblemished record.

- MIL will come after Bogi.  Theyll dangle BroLo and Beauchamp un our faces so we'll have to decide between him and Jonas.

- CHI will move on from Vuc, btw.  They won't find many takers.

- SAC will implode.  DET will show promise.

- ORL will win the Soul II Soul award (back 2 life, back 2 reality) while learning the age-old lesson that it ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

Did I miss any?  I dunno, ask the alien... :alien:

My outsiders prediction if I may..

Clingan to Hawks with #1

DJM to Pels for Ingram & Daniels

Capela to Memphis for Smart 

Next year's starters:

Trae

Smart

Ingram

JJ

Clingan

• Like 1