• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To my Hawks Outsiders ...

kg01

Posted (edited)

Not much else here worth talking about ..

(shots fired @ all yall)

So I guess the Outsiders gotta step in with some fodder.  I ran across a halfway decent Hunter trade idea.  Since, apparently, the 'algorithm' thinks all I care about are Hawks trades and mail order brides(?)...

- Atl gets: ant Williams (aka Grant Williams), Micic, and a '27 FRP

- Cha gets Hunter and a 2nd

First, I don't want to just trade Hunter for the sake of trading.  If we can upgrade, sure.  If not, he's fine.

Second, I hate ant Williams.  Hate 'im, flat out.  So I'd hate to have to root for his fat arse.  Plus Micic was disappointing, imho.  But they added a pick, I think it's top14 protected tho.

Interesting but not quite the upgrade I'd be seeking.  Just throwing it out, promoting conversation.  Feels like I'm satisfying the terms of my parole or something so call this community service.

🫥

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Second, I hate ant Williams.  Hate 'im, flat out.  So I'd hate to have to root for his fat arse.

:laugh1: It’s always great to bring a guy you hate to town, I do it to people with parties all time, you have to put out the variable to start the experiment 🔬 

Bring on little person Antithesis Williams III WHY THE HECK NOT, what we gotta lose at this point? 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

(shots fired @ all yall)

So I guess the Outsiders gotta step in with some fodder.  I ran across a halfway decent Hunter trade idea.  Since, apparently, the 'algorithm' thinks all I care about are Hawks trades and mail order brides(?)...

First, I don't want to just trade Hunter for the sake of trading.  If we can upgrade, sure.  If not, he's fine.

Second, I hate ant Williams.  Hate 'im, flat out.  So I'd hate to have to root for his fat arse.  Plus Micic was disappointing, imho.  But they added a pick, I think it's top14 protected tho.

Interesting but not quite the upgrade I'd be seeking.  Just throwing it out, promoting conversation.  Feels like I'm satisfying the terms of my parole or something so call this community service.

🫥

I'm still a little too worried about the locker room to throw a giant grenade like Grant into it lol. 

Not that he's a bad dude, but I'm pretty sure his rep is cemented as one of the most annoying dudes to be around lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

(shots fired @ all yall)

🫥

You've got the wrong Williams.  If we are doing a trade with Cha. then I want MARK WILLIAMS!

🥰

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I don't want to trade Hunter unless it really makes sense.  I think having Dyson in the lineup will help him flourish on defense, since he won't be forced to match against quick guards.  We can actually put him on the big wings he defends well, i.e Tatum, Luka, Paolo, Butler, etc.  And not worry about getting cooked by guys like: Kyrie, Jaylen Brown, Tyler Herro.  If you look at defensive matchups against most teams, Hunter becomes so much more valuable when you have a true POA defender on the roster.  He's never going to be a premium asset in Quin's offense BUT he did start to look better towards the end of last year.  Quicker decision making, fired from three when open more, etc.  I don't think it's time to sell Hunter unless he's packaged for a real upgrade.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I don't want to trade Hunter unless it really makes sense.  I think having Dyson in the lineup will help him flourish on defense, since he won't be forced to match against quick guards.  We can actually put him on the big wings he defends well, i.e Tatum, Luka, Paolo, Butler, etc.  And not worry about getting cooked by guys like: Kyrie, Jaylen Brown, Tyler Herro.  If you look at defensive matchups against most teams, Hunter becomes so much more valuable when you have a true POA defender on the roster.  He's never going to be a premium asset in Quin's offense BUT he did start to look better towards the end of last year.  Quicker decision making, fired from three when open more, etc.  I don't think it's time to sell Hunter unless he's packaged for a real upgrade.

On this we fully agree.  We are way too shallow at SF to ship him off without getting someone back who can fill that spot.  We should absolutely not be hanging Zacc out to dry as a rookie.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Sounds like a super villain alter ego name or something. 

"You'll never defeat ... Rohan Ramaaaaannnn!!!" 

I had a friend named Rohan and Ramin not to be mistaken with Raman or Ramon! :indifferent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AHF said:

The two of you have fly dance moves and some impressive feats of strength and agility.  Nobody can keep that kind of hype hidden.

rrrmovie-ramcharan.gif

rrr-rrr-movie-review.gif

bhibatsam-rrr.gif

You bring it.

rrr-movie-rrr.gif

I Naatu Naatued my ankles  to shreds 😂 

• Haha 1