• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To my Hawks Outsiders ...

kg01

My answer is heyul nawl but what do yall think about Orange Julius Randle?

I can't imagine he'd be back with NYK, for all the reasons I think he'd be bad for us.

Just an interesting topic for discussion.

What's his next stop if, mercifully, not here? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

My answer is heyul nawl but what do yall think about Orange Julius Randle?

I can't imagine he'd be back with NYK, for all the reasons I think he'd be bad for us.

Just an interesting topic for discussion.

What's his next stop if, mercifully, not here? 

He’s gonna go to some mediocre team watch. Or a really poor one like the Blazers. 

• Like 2

Oh you thought we was safe from the bad deal-a-paloosa?!!?!?

This from a rando sports illustrated/bleacher report-y link...

Atlanta Hawks Receive: F Lauri Markkanen

Utah Jazz Receive: F/C Onyeka Okongwu, G/F Dyson Daniels, SG Kobe Bufkin, 2025 first-round pick (unprotected via Los Angeles Lakers), 2025 first-round pick (top-12-protected via Sacramento Kings)

Like what we supposed to do with this nonsense?  

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

dumping-trash-daniel-labelle-frustrated-

He's an expiring contract wanting $50 mil next season.

Not to mention it gets a little clunky with him and JJ at the 3/4 spots defensively.  I think JJ has the potential to be a solid perimeter defender, but he isn't quite there yet.  Lauri definitely ain't the stopper there we need. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Utah Jazz Receive: F/C Onyeka Okongwu, G/F Dyson Daniels, SG Kobe Bufkin, 2025 first-round pick (unprotected via Los Angeles Lakers), 2025 first-round pick (top-12-protected via Sacramento Kings)

These people seriously think they dealing with Landry....oh.....wait...IMG_5629.gif.78ef8f5eca6c0023a6098b8610205f17.gif

• Haha 4

Where do these blokes land..

Westbrook

Wall

Not right for us, imho.  Read of DEN interest in Westbrook.  I could see that considering they whiffed on the last 2 offseasons. Both apparently adjusted well to their respective reserve roles.

21 hours ago, kg01 said:

I know it's already been said but......

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, deester11 said:

These people seriously think they dealing with Landry....oh.....wait...IMG_5629.gif.78ef8f5eca6c0023a6098b8610205f17.gif

Landry has never done something like this lol... if anything, you could argue he's too conservative, so no way Hawks make a deal like this.  Also, Lauri is too redundant with JJ imo, fit isn't there at all.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kg01 said:

I just can't with stupid people. Like.....in what world is 1 year of LM worth 5 (FIVE) 1st round picks?!?!?!?

These people are either dumber than a box of rocks of they seriously just think the Hawks exist to facilitate other teams getting better. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, kg01 said:

This is.... the fairest return we would have gotten in a trade during Landry's entire time here. 

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I just can't with stupid people. Like.....in what world is 1 year of LM worth 5 (FIVE) 1st round picks?!?!?!?

These people are either dumber than a box of rocks of they seriously just think the Hawks exist to facilitate other teams getting better. 

I cannot possibly blame them for that assumption.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This is.... the fairest return we would have gotten in a trade during Landry's entire time here. 

I cannot possibly blame them for that assumption.

You know I'm not Landry's biggest fan but this would be a bigger miss on a trade than any he has fallen short on to date, lol.  I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking you can push Landry around but not steamroll him like this.