• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To my Hawks Outsiders ...

kg01

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

You know I'm not Landry's biggest fan but this would be a bigger miss on a trade than any he has fallen short on to date, lol.  I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking you can push Landry around but not steamroll him like this.

Lmao though. to me, I just looked at it as they think the Hawks will fall for anything. Not saying Landry is stupid enough to do something like this, however, if we are team deemed to be a part of any sweepstakes, my confidence is less than one.

IMG_5473.gif

• Premium Member

Another Clint and Hunter trade idea from SI (which doesn't work since LAL can't trade their 2026 1st btw)

Here is the trade:

Hawks get: D'Angelo Russell, Rui Hachimura, Gabe Vincent, 2028 1st round pick (via LAL, top-2 protected), 2030 1st round pick (via LAL, top-8 protected)2026 2nd round pick (via GSW, via NYK), 2026 2nd round pick (via MIL, via NYK)

Knicks get: Clint Capela, Jarred Vanderbilt, 2026 1st round pick (via LAL), 2027 1st round pick-swap (via LAL), 2029 1st round pick-swap (via LAL)

Lakers get: DeAndre Hunter, Miles McBride, Julius Randle

https://www.si.com/nba/hawks/news/new-blockbuster-trade-proposal-sends-clint-capela-to-new-york-julius-randle-to-the-lakers-as-hawks-restock-assets-01j343jeh57m

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

You ask for a possible vet pg, the Outsiders give you news of a possible one ....

https://www.ozonpress.net/sport/avramovic-ipak-ide-u-nba-ligu/

https://basketnews.com/news-210651-avramovic-on-nba-radar-hawks-and-clippers-interested.html

LAC and ATL interested in this guy...

The two NBA teams are reportedly interested in acquiring the Serbian guard, who has an NBA out clause in his contract with CSKA Moscow.

With the clause set to expire on 20 August, both teams have a limited window to make a move.

Bogi's teammate on Serbian nat'l team.  The real question is do we have room for two brate's? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My sources, aka this link, seem even more convinced he's coming over ...

https://basketballsphere.com/en/aleksa-avramovic-has-two-nba-options-per-his-hometown-sources/

“Aleksa Avramovic is almost certainly heading to the Los Angeles Clippers or the Atlanta Hawks. Negotiations are ongoing, and we hope that everything will be resolved in mutual interest,” a source close to the player told the mentioned media outlet.

Ngl tho, the concept that he's gotta be bought out makes me think our group will come up short vs the Clipper$$$.

I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My sources, aka this link, seem even more convinced he's coming over ...

https://basketballsphere.com/en/aleksa-avramovic-has-two-nba-options-per-his-hometown-sources/

Ngl tho, the concept that he's gotta be bought out makes me think our group will come up short vs the Clipper$$$.

I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Tuesday would be deadline for NBA offer, his exit clause date from current contract.

What's his current contract amount?

What is the amount of his buyout?

Hawks are allowed to pay a maximum of  $850,000.00 towards the buyot.

Hawks are currently $1.2 million under the tax. (LAC is over).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Tuesday would be deadline for NBA offer, his exit clause date from current contract.

What's his current contract amount?

What is the amount of his buyout?

Hawks are allowed to pay a maximum of  $850,000.00 towards the buyot.

Hawks are currently $1.2 million under the tax. (LAC is over).

Seems we shld have a pretty good shot.  Especially with his relationship with Bogi.

Then again, I imagine LAC would have more minutes for him.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Seems we shld have a pretty good shot.  Especially with his relationship with Bogi.

Then again, I imagine LAC would have more minutes for him.

Not so sure about that.

Screenshot_20240817_153929_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not so sure about that.

Screenshot_20240817_153929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah.  I guess I just don't see Dunn or Mann as creators or pg's for their non-Harden minutes.  I see this guy as a different style of player to maybe could have a role in spite of those bodies. 

41 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah.  I guess I just don't see Dunn or Mann as creators or pg's for their non-Harden minutes.  I see this guy as a different style of player to maybe could have a role in spite of those bodies. 

I need coffee ☕️ not Coffey.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Stumbled on some Trae-to-LAL (silly) type of rumors on none other than benhill's own Jimi Butler.

Swirlings suggest a swap to HOU for Jalen Green.

What's your analytics say on that @benhillboy

Metrics say Jalen Green is a horribly hurtful player.  From the little I’ve seen I’d have to agree.  Rockets fans hated him up until the second half of last season where he supposedly “turned a corner,” maybe coincided with more Aaron Holiday minutes who’s a much better fit alongside Green than Van Fleet.  Athletic af tho.

I think Jimmy will retire with the heat, Pat’s petulance and posturing be damned.  Any trade involving the Rockets should be Amen Thompson + a whole helluva lot more.  Sengun and Sheppard aren’t going anywhere, I don’t see any validity to this rumor.  They can trade Rozier for a catfish dinner.

Edited by benhillboy

Butler>Jalen Green

If I’m the Rockets 🚀 I build around Sengun, Jabari and Reed. 

FVV

Butler

Brooks

Jabari

Sengun

Eason

Whitmore

If I’m Rocket I would trade Amen and Green for Butler and (another Heat).

8 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Metrics say Jalen Green is a horribly hurtful player.  From the little I’ve seen I’d have to agree.  Rockets fans hated him up until the second half of last season where he supposedly “turned a corner,” maybe coincided with more Aaron Holiday minutes who’s a much better fit alongside Green than Van Fleet.  Athletic af tho.

I think Jimmy will retire with the heat, Pat’s petulance and posturing be damned.  Any trade involving the Rockets should be Amen Thompson + a whole helluva lot more.  Sengun and Sheppard aren’t going anywhere, I don’t see any validity to this rumor.  They can trade Rozier for a catfish dinner.

Heat gonna build around Rozier, baybee.  Rozier/Green back court comin up.

I'm not sure why Sengun gets a pass for being a bad-to-middling defensive presence in the frontcourt.  I saw many times where he was hunted and played off the court like the Greg Monroe's of the world.

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Butler>Jalen Green

If I’m the Rockets 🚀 I build around Sengun, Jabari and Reed. 

FVV

Butler

Brooks

Jabari

Sengun

Eason

Whitmore

If I’m Rocket I would trade Amen and Green for Butler and (another Heat).

Sengun went from being a 'nice story' to overrated pretty fast for me.  He aiight.  Rich man's CodyZellerrelleZydoC.. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Heat gonna build around Rozier, baybee.

That would work if they played us 82 times a year! :jesus: I swear, Scary 😱 Terry has a personal vendetta against us. He plays like an all star ⭐️ every time.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Greg Monroe's of the world.

+1 for a great Piston :upsidedown: reference. Jason Maxiell next! 😐 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

That would work if they played us 82 times a year! :jesus: I swear, Scary 😱 Terry has a personal vendetta against us. He plays like an all star ⭐️ every time.

+1 for a great Piston :upsidedown: reference. Jason Maxiell next! 😐 

If Scarri Terri only played the Hawks, he'd be in the GOAT conversation. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If Scarri Terri only played the Hawks, he'd be in the GOAT conversation. 

Seriously he’s one of the best opposing players I can remember. Of the non stars at least. Or even the non starters.. :heya: my bad scary 😱 carry on..:

• Like 1