• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Miami Heat may be interested in trade.

Gray Mule

With all the trade ideas and trade thoughts out there, another one emerges.  Miami Heat find themselves in need of a PG.  Trae Young may be on their radar.  I wonder what they would offer to grab the interest of the Atlanta front office.  Any Ideas?

Trae Young is not available?  But, if the right deal is available, suddenly, he is.  We believe one of our guards will be gone.  Entering this off-season Squawk posters expected changes in this team before the beginning of next season.  Then, Hawks surprise everyone by landing the #1 draft pick.  This only caused more speculation.  What to do?

Stirring the pot!  Wondering if anything will come to the top!

:smug:

• Thanks 1

Something tells me the Miami shine is wearing off.  Spo is one of the best coaches to ever do it, but that whole Miami culture that was one highly desired by players seems to be less appealing.  Even Jimmy is unhappy.  The only thing Miami has that Atlanta should be interested in is Jimmy and Bam.  Clearly they prefer to keep those two unless they completely blow it up, but their draft picks are owned by anyone but them so they're kind of in purgatory right now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawkish said:

It blows my mind how Miami is able to be taken seriously when they never possess high  value assets.

At least we get why the Lakers are. 

The heat? Why do we do this lol. 

On 6/14/2024 at 10:14 AM, Gray Mule said:

With all the trade ideas and trade thoughts out there, another one emerges.  Miami Heat find themselves in need of a PG.  Trae Young may be on their radar.  I wonder what they would offer to grab the interest of the Atlanta front office.  Any Ideas?

Trae Young is not available?  But, if the right deal is available, suddenly, he is.  We believe one of our guards will be gone.  Entering this off-season Squawk posters expected changes in this team before the beginning of next season.  Then, Hawks surprise everyone by landing the #1 draft pick.  This only caused more speculation.  What to do?

Stirring the pot!  Wondering if anything will come to the top!

:smug:

I've been wanting Tyler Herro or Duncan Robinson the entire time they have been with the Heat.  TEAM players.  You can run any offense with the Heat core players.  They also bring size to the backcourt and you can play Robinson at the 3.  They bring defense to the table also.  I would take both of them for Trae any day. You surround Hero and Robinson with the younger Hawk core and you got something (Johnson, draft Sarr, etc.).

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I wasn't sure if that was funnier or that Herro and Robinson "Bring defense to the table" 

That comment is what happens when a poster tries too hard to be anti-Trae.   He twisted himself into a ridiculous knot.

Is Duncan Robinson a "team player" or is he just soon needing to be spoon-fed that he has absolutely no choice but to fill his role?

What TF else can he do on the court?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I mean, yall constantly bring up stats for Trae Young.  TOP 50 NBA DEFENSIVE PLAYERS 2023-2024 SEASON:  No Trae Young on that list:

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/defense?SeasonType=Regular+Season

7.  Bam Adebayo

19. Jimmy Butler

33. Tyler Herro

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520rombno9yzqhzjt9wxg

You have to consider system impact on individual stats.  Have any players left Miami and done equal or better elsewhere? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How do you know?  Did you check with @bird_dirt?

:stirthepot:

Fair.  After we made our best runs in the Nathan’s hot dog contest, he is the bigger UK fan.  I’m totally getting back that edge next year though.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1